How could anyone be against Nintendo going 3rd party for home consoles?

#51Nerreltron9000Posted 8/4/2013 6:36:25 PM
Vaztor71 posted...
I don't understand how any fan could really be against the notion of Nintendo going third party.

As much as I love Nintendo, I would kill to have their games on PC over an overpriced console with outdated tech.

It's not overpriced or outdated. The components aren't as powerful as the next gen systems but just as current, and the system sells at a loss.

omescythe posted...
how is changing the controller innovation. controller still does the same things it always has. content stays the same it just makes the player use a different input for the same old output.

You'd still be cool with the NES controller, then?
#52DG1upPosted 8/4/2013 6:45:06 PM
Well depending on how much longer MS or Sony stay in the console race, there would be a monopoly if Nintendo bowed out, and that doesnt need to happen, either. With Sony's money issues and MS losing a billion dollars on their recent endeavors, them still not recouping on the money they lost on consoles between 2000 and 2007, and a possible loss in market share with the X1, I expect one of those companies to stop making consoles before Nintendo does.

Nintendo is in the best financial position of the three game divisions and making hardware makes them a lot of money. They do need to step their game up in other areas but they dont need to stop making consoles at all.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#53R_HunterPosted 8/4/2013 7:30:33 PM
You want Nintendo games? Get a Wii U.

You want Sony games? Get a PS4.

You want MS games? Get an X1.

You want multiplats? Get a PC.
---
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#54TheBonfiniPosted 8/4/2013 7:31:58 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
Kromlech06 posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
hell while were at why dont sony and microsoft stop making exclusives also so i can enjoy the last of us on PC with even better graphics :)

And mods! Don't forget mods!

dem mods *drools* I can only imagine.

Best. Idea. Ever.

I hate how consoles have no user mods.

That one Warcraft 3 mod still is played by many.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#55erasedMUSEPosted 8/5/2013 7:57:36 PM
Tsutarja495 posted...
Then I'd have to buy non-Nintendo systems, which I've never done before. I'd much rather have those devs moved to Nintendo's handhelds than some competing system.

Wow...that really sucks for you.
---
Be Still.
#56erasedMUSEPosted 8/5/2013 7:58:31 PM
soarcadia posted...
CelestialMind posted...
Everyone gets a much bigger library to enjoy and don't have to purchase an extra 300 dollar, outdated console with terrible online to play like 5 extra games.

Literally everyone wins.

You expect nintendo, the only dedicated gaming company, to stop making hardware and make games for two companes that don't know what the **** they are doing? Those two companies shouldn't have bothered with video gme consoles to begin with.

But PS3>>>>>> Wii
and PS2>>>>> GC
---
Be Still.
#57erasedMUSEPosted 8/5/2013 8:00:09 PM
Fimble_the_mage posted...
TC, what other console has Wii motes? What other console has dual screens? What other console has the Wii U Pad?

Nintendo designs their hardware around the games they want to make. If they designed games on other systems, they'd essentially have to make games the way Microsoft/Sony wants them to.

And I don't want to buy non-Nintendo systems. I have ZERO interest in any Playstation or Xbox game. Every game I'd want is on my PC, Wii U, or 3DS.

Haha, that is such a lame excuse. How people can buy rehash after rehash from Nintnedo is beyond me.

How many MArios do e need?
---
Be Still.
#58VeryDarkSoulPosted 8/5/2013 8:01:03 PM
erasedMUSE posted...
Fimble_the_mage posted...
TC, what other console has Wii motes? What other console has dual screens? What other console has the Wii U Pad?

Nintendo designs their hardware around the games they want to make. If they designed games on other systems, they'd essentially have to make games the way Microsoft/Sony wants them to.

And I don't want to buy non-Nintendo systems. I have ZERO interest in any Playstation or Xbox game. Every game I'd want is on my PC, Wii U, or 3DS.

Haha, that is such a lame excuse. How people can buy rehash after rehash from Nintnedo is beyond me.

How many MArios do e need?

at least they make different types of Mario Games, unlike Call of Duty where it's the same game, with a weapon renamed.
---
Ron Paul 2012
#59erasedMUSEPosted 8/5/2013 8:03:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#60erasedMUSEPosted 8/5/2013 8:21:06 PM
Numbuh100 posted...
I have a PS3 and play my Wii a lot. If Sony have Nintendo...then it could be a disaster.

Yeah, you don't play PS3 games then if you're playing your Wii more often. Seriously?
---
Be Still.