Suckers!

#1AceMagasePosted 8/5/2013 1:52:13 PM
So are you guys really going to buy a port of a ten year old game (Zelda: WW) at a mark up from it's original 10 year old price? Why?
#2ZeroArcheryPosted 8/5/2013 1:53:14 PM
Why are you so worried about other people's purchasing plans?

Does that keep you up at night someone is enjoying a game you aren't?
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#3Mobius1RisingPosted 8/5/2013 1:55:41 PM
40 for me not to mention the goodies we get t shirts hats posters etc etc.pretty worth it to fly around on the kings back in hd.
---
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.
#4DTY3Posted 8/5/2013 1:55:54 PM
Are you gonna buy it TC?

If not, then I'm not really seeing the problem here.
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.
#5Kromlech06Posted 8/5/2013 1:56:13 PM
It warms my heart that total strangers are so concerned for other people's well being.

Sir, are you a volunteer firefighter? I think it fits your benevolent personality.
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#6FenderMasterPosted 8/5/2013 1:56:52 PM
I like beer. I hope other people aren't willing to pay $10 for a bottle of beer, because if that's what people are willing to pay, then that's what the price will be, and a bottle of beer isn't worth $10. I don't want to stop drinking beer though!
---
http://www.jvp-boston.org
#7ZeroArcheryPosted 8/5/2013 1:58:36 PM
FenderMaster posted...
I like beer. I hope other people aren't willing to pay $10 for a bottle of beer, because if that's what people are willing to pay, then that's what the price will be, and a bottle of beer isn't worth $10. I don't want to stop drinking beer though!

Then rather than complain to people about the cost of a certain brand of beer, go to another brand.

Don't buy the one you feel isn't worth $10, or find a new drink if you're not happy.

I don't know why this is hard for people.
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#8Mobius1RisingPosted 8/5/2013 1:59:56 PM
FenderMaster posted...

doesn't take them long to pop in,you sound like that troll that i found in a cave in skyrim.
---
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.
#9Companion_Cube_Posted 8/5/2013 2:00:56 PM
Yes. Because it is Wind Waker and Wind Waker is awesome, and I was going to buy-back the original right before the HD one was announced and now I'll just get the HD REMAKE instead
---
People who say Nintendo games are for kids need to grow up themselves.
#10PUNCHOUT1116Posted 8/5/2013 2:01:56 PM
I never got to play it, and I am interested in this slightly updated version. That's my excuse anyway.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.