Suckers!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Suckers!
3 years ago#1
So are you guys really going to buy a port of a ten year old game (Zelda: WW) at a mark up from it's original 10 year old price? Why?
3 years ago#2
Why are you so worried about other people's purchasing plans?

Does that keep you up at night someone is enjoying a game you aren't?
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
3 years ago#3
40 for me not to mention the goodies we get t shirts hats posters etc etc.pretty worth it to fly around on the kings back in hd.
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.
3 years ago#4
Are you gonna buy it TC?

If not, then I'm not really seeing the problem here.
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.
3 years ago#5
It warms my heart that total strangers are so concerned for other people's well being.

Sir, are you a volunteer firefighter? I think it fits your benevolent personality.
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
3 years ago#6
I like beer. I hope other people aren't willing to pay $10 for a bottle of beer, because if that's what people are willing to pay, then that's what the price will be, and a bottle of beer isn't worth $10. I don't want to stop drinking beer though!
http://www.jvp-boston.org
3 years ago#7
FenderMaster posted...
I like beer. I hope other people aren't willing to pay $10 for a bottle of beer, because if that's what people are willing to pay, then that's what the price will be, and a bottle of beer isn't worth $10. I don't want to stop drinking beer though!

Then rather than complain to people about the cost of a certain brand of beer, go to another brand.

Don't buy the one you feel isn't worth $10, or find a new drink if you're not happy.

I don't know why this is hard for people.
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
3 years ago#8
FenderMaster posted...

doesn't take them long to pop in,you sound like that troll that i found in a cave in skyrim.
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.
3 years ago#9
Yes. Because it is Wind Waker and Wind Waker is awesome, and I was going to buy-back the original right before the HD one was announced and now I'll just get the HD REMAKE instead
People who say Nintendo games are for kids need to grow up themselves.
3 years ago#10
I never got to play it, and I am interested in this slightly updated version. That's my excuse anyway.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Suckers!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived