Suckers!

#41Bowm4080Posted 8/6/2013 2:29:02 AM
Well the original costs like 40 on ebay complete. Pay 10 more and get the HD version.
#42ZeroArcheryPosted 8/6/2013 10:12:03 AM
Marblesbunbun posted...
ZeroArchery posted...
Why are you so worried about other people's purchasing plans?

Does that keep you up at night someone is enjoying a game you aren't?

It's already stated it's an enhanced port.

But officially it's been stated as something else.

Your opinion and what GameFAQs Wii U Board posters say =/= Official facts

Same basic game and engine with enhanced graphics, and features added such as Wii-Mote support, added difficulty, tingle notes, added sailing speed, and some changes to the triforce hunt.

That's what a remake is. Derp.

If it were a "remake" it would be an entirely new engine, graphics and architexture with familiar references to the original release.

That's what a sequel is.

A port, wouldn't add anything (HD ports I consider ports since all they do is up the res on textures usually, and optimize the game for the HD console)

Yep.
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#43Dannyson97Posted 8/6/2013 10:16:47 AM
People purchased a port of Ocirina of Time and enjoyed it.
Wind Waker is a port that is actually bringing more then the original.
---
I'm a Nintendo loyalist, respect Sony and Microsoft.
#44_Sovereign_Posted 8/6/2013 11:02:37 AM
Mystical_NEET posted...
ZeroArchery posted...
FenderMaster posted...
I like beer. I hope other people aren't willing to pay $10 for a bottle of beer, because if that's what people are willing to pay, then that's what the price will be, and a bottle of beer isn't worth $10. I don't want to stop drinking beer though!

Then rather than complain to people about the cost of a certain brand of beer, go to another brand.

Don't buy the one you feel isn't worth $10, or find a new drink if you're not happy.

I don't know why this is hard for people.

That makes no sense. If they other brands see that idiots are happily lapping up one brand for $10, they'll follow suit. Because the idiots are proving people are willing to buy beer at such an outrageous price.

Not that I'm calling Wii U fans dumb or anything. For a more realistic example: notice how Sony has decided to make PS+ required for online play, after MS proved players were willing to pay $60 to use their own internet connections for multiplayer.

Except history proves that companies will undercut others for more marketshare, not match higher prices with them. Take any circular to BB, or Toys'R'Us and they'll match it even if it undercuts them significantly.

Also, MS proved how stupid gamers are by making them pay not only for multiplayer, but for frequent advertising, mediocre service, and the ability to use subscription services they already pay for. Sony is doing it to offset the cost of using Gaikai's servers, though I thought that was obvious. In addition to that, you can still use everything else without PS+ AND it offers more than LIVE ever has....though I thought that was obvious too.
---
I do not return to topics. I say my peace and move on. If you draw issues with what I say, then by all means, inbox me.
#45The_Mighty_QuinPosted 8/6/2013 11:09:49 AM
_Sovereign_ posted...
Mystical_NEET posted...
ZeroArchery posted...
FenderMaster posted...
I like beer. I hope other people aren't willing to pay $10 for a bottle of beer, because if that's what people are willing to pay, then that's what the price will be, and a bottle of beer isn't worth $10. I don't want to stop drinking beer though!

Then rather than complain to people about the cost of a certain brand of beer, go to another brand.

Don't buy the one you feel isn't worth $10, or find a new drink if you're not happy.

I don't know why this is hard for people.

That makes no sense. If they other brands see that idiots are happily lapping up one brand for $10, they'll follow suit. Because the idiots are proving people are willing to buy beer at such an outrageous price.

Not that I'm calling Wii U fans dumb or anything. For a more realistic example: notice how Sony has decided to make PS+ required for online play, after MS proved players were willing to pay $60 to use their own internet connections for multiplayer.

Except history proves that companies will undercut others for more marketshare, not match higher prices with them. Take any circular to BB, or Toys'R'Us and they'll match it even if it undercuts them significantly.

Also, MS proved how stupid gamers are by making them pay not only for multiplayer, but for frequent advertising, mediocre service, and the ability to use subscription services they already pay for. Sony is doing it to offset the cost of using Gaikai's servers, though I thought that was obvious. In addition to that, you can still use everything else without PS+ AND it offers more than LIVE ever has....though I thought that was obvious too.

"Microsoft is pooping on its fans because they're a terrible company, but Sony is pooping on us because it loves us <3"

Spoken like a true Sony drone.
#46K-R-A-N-G-Posted 8/6/2013 11:31:11 AM
I actually hated wind waker I'd rather remake Twilight princess with voice acting and an expansion
#47Rasputin77Posted 8/6/2013 11:36:24 AM
Yeah, I probably will.

I openly admit I'm a sucker, TC, and very much one for buying the system in the first place. This drives some the other posters here who are on the brink of admitting their suckerdom absolutely crazy. ;)

"Rasputin, hush! We're supposed to pretend that we're all on some 'team', clapping each other on the backs for our console purchasing decisions, and confronting the 'enemy' in an online battle for supremacy! Tee Hee! **tinkles pants** Uh oh. When's recess?" ... lol.
---
Being 'offended' by a post on the internet is like reading bathroom stalls and saying "HEY! How dare they say that about me!" - Ricky Gervais
#48ZeroArcheryPosted 8/6/2013 11:42:15 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
Yeah, I probably will.

I openly admit I'm a sucker, TC, and very much one for buying the system in the first place. This drives some the other posters here who are on the brink of admitting their suckerdom absolutely crazy. ;)

"Rasputin, hush! We're supposed to pretend that we're all on some 'team', clapping each other on the backs for our console purchasing decisions, and confronting the 'enemy' in an online battle for supremacy! Tee Hee! **tinkles pants** Uh oh. When's recess?" ... lol.

Anyone notice that this guy is almost exactly like those insane people who sit facing a corner and shiver while talking to their multiple personalities out loud?

Cause that fits him to a T. Anyone who tries to talk to him, he'll just never respond to, while going on and on in other topics just talking to himself.
---
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#49The_Mighty_QuinPosted 8/6/2013 11:55:50 AM
ZeroArchery posted...
Rasputin77 posted...
Yeah, I probably will.

Anyone notice that this guy is almost exactly like those insane people who sit facing a corner and shiver while talking to their multiple personalities out loud?

Cause that fits him to a T. Anyone who tries to talk to him, he'll just never respond to, while going on and on in other topics just talking to himself.

I think you take internet forums too seriously when you're personally insulting people for ignoring you.
#50ZeroArcheryPosted 8/6/2013 12:01:58 PM
The_Mighty_Quin posted...
ZeroArchery posted...
Rasputin77 posted...
Yeah, I probably will.

I think you take internet forums too seriously when you're personally insulting people for ignoring you.

I... didn't...?

There's a lot of people who respond to him, but he never shows his face again after anyone calls him out. He's constantly doing blanket statements then talking down to anyone who has a different opinion than him.

I've only responded to him once before, but that post just made me think he needs some help...
---