thinking of selling my wii u, thoughts?

#1oODaBombOoPosted 8/5/2013 5:25:59 PM
iv been a Nintendo fan since the Nintendo 64, always buying their systems, but the Wii U just isn't doing it for me, Mario and Zelda cant carry the system without third party help, and it just doesn't have good third party support. I'm looking forward to a good Zelda game or Metroid game, but other then that there isn't a whole bunch to look forward to, a PS4 is looking pretty good right about now.
#21shadetail1Posted 8/5/2013 5:30:58 PM
If you want to sell it, go ahead. Why do you care what other people think of that?
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#3RPGrinderPosted 8/5/2013 5:31:18 PM
I cant tell if your serious. Its Year frickin 1. Factually the Wii U has the second most third party support of any nintendo console year 1 and yet you bought those.

I guess games from WB, ubisoft, namco, square, capcom, sega, countless indies, ect arent enough year one.
#4HeracylostPosted 8/5/2013 5:31:45 PM
Save your money for the PS4. Keep the U. When Zelda U and others hit next year. You'll just get another one.
#54estGumpPosted 8/5/2013 5:33:02 PM
If you want to do it, do it. If you're unsure, it's your choice. If you're just reaching to troll, that's your prerogative.
---
PSN: asiathepug
NNID: lemoyce
#6Baha05Posted 8/5/2013 5:34:06 PM
RPGrinder posted...
I cant tell if your serious. Its Year frickin 1. Factually the Wii U has the second most third party support of any nintendo console year 1 and yet you bought those.

I guess games from WB, ubisoft, namco, square, capcom, sega, countless indies, ect arent enough year one.

Basically this, and if you sell now chances are you might regret spending money to buy the console back.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#7G1243Posted 8/5/2013 7:07:35 PM
Sell your Wii U and use the money to buy a PS4. You can play all the latest multiplatform games and more, and enjoy the PS4. You're not missing out on anything by selling the Wii U now.

When the Wii U finally has better games, the price will drop, bet on it.

This way, you get to enjoy the PS4 along with others, and then pick up the Wii U again when it has more value for the money. Otherwise, you are going to be sitting on a Wii U with no library of games, and then miss the chance to enjoy the PS4.

Obviously Nintendo doesn't think there is any rush to bring out the big must-have games, so there is no rush to hurry and buy a Wii U. Sell it, don't hold onto it, for it to sit in a closet and collect dust.
---
Either God can do nothing to stop catastrophes like this, or he doesnt care to, or he doesnt exist. God is either impotent, evil, or imaginary.
#8G1243Posted 8/5/2013 7:09:27 PM
Baha05 posted...
RPGrinder posted...

Basically this, and if you sell now chances are you might regret spending money to buy the console back.

What's the worth of a console, that has hardly any games worth buying? Exclusive games, not multiplatform.

In addition, it's obviously the multiplatform games on the Wii U are inferior, stripped down versions compared to even the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions.
---
Either God can do nothing to stop catastrophes like this, or he doesnt care to, or he doesnt exist. God is either impotent, evil, or imaginary.
#9deathwave21Posted 8/5/2013 7:29:38 PM
oODaBombOo posted...
iv been a Nintendo fan since the Nintendo 64, always buying their systems, but the Wii U just isn't doing it for me, Mario and Zelda cant carry the system without third party help, and it just doesn't have good third party support. I'm looking forward to a good Zelda game or Metroid game, but other then that there isn't a whole bunch to look forward to, a PS4 is looking pretty good right about now.

This probably isn't the best place to try to sell it. But, since Nintendo has already gotten the sale, I'd say just give it to someone a little older than you. Then in a couple years when you are old enough to get a job, you can buy another one.
---
Do you want to go to college for free? Go Marines!
#10MotiJrPosted 8/5/2013 7:31:48 PM
Next time make better decisions and stop relying on the help of random people on the internet to do your thinking for you. Does no one know what responsibility is anymore?
---
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D