thinking of selling my wii u, thoughts?

#11kingbadjoPosted 8/5/2013 6:33:41 PM
oODaBombOo posted...
iv been a Nintendo fan since the Nintendo 64, always buying their systems, but the Wii U just isn't doing it for me, Mario and Zelda cant carry the system without third party help, and it just doesn't have good third party support. I'm looking forward to a good Zelda game or Metroid game, but other then that there isn't a whole bunch to look forward to, a PS4 is looking pretty good right about now.

Dont think you are serious.... The wiiu has only been out for like 9 months and the games are JUST comming out and NOW you want to sell it... Also What in the HELL is making the PS4 look good? The first year or releases are horrible.

I doubt you even have a wiiu
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#12HayashiTakaraPosted 8/5/2013 6:38:23 PM
Just sell it, and rebuy it again in a year so Nintendo can have some more of your money.
#13jwillennPosted 8/5/2013 6:55:00 PM
G1243 posted...

What's the worth of a console, that has hardly any games worth buying? Exclusive games, not multiplatform.

[2013]
Ballpoint Universe
Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
Game and Wario
Lego City Undercover
Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate
New Super Luigi
Pikmin 3
Pokemon Rumble
Scram Kitty and his Buddy on Rails
Scribblenauts Unmasked
Sonic Lost World
Super Mario 3D World
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
The Wonderful 101
Toki Tori 2
Wii Fit U
Wii Party U

[2012]
Little Inferno
Mighty Switch Force HD
Nano Assault Neo
New Super Mario Bros. U
Nintendo Land
Scribblenauts Unlimited
ZombiU

As you can see, that's "hardly" the case...

None of these games have been announced for PS3, PS4, 360, or XB1. That's a great lineup that I'd call phenomenal had the games featured online multiplayer. That's the BIGGEST problem with Wii U's year 1 of home console exclusives.
#14VeryDarkSoulPosted 8/5/2013 6:55:38 PM
just keep it, at best it's a backup Wii
---
Ron Paul 2012
#15CapnStankyPosted 8/5/2013 7:18:25 PM
PS4 is awful. Don't compound your mistake by making another mistake.
#16oODaBombOo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 7:19:53 PM
i asked for your thoughts, im not looking for potential buyers and I definitely wasn't looking for a lecture on responsibility or how im a troll, just nice to hear other people views, thanks for your input
#17Baha05Posted 8/5/2013 7:21:09 PM
G1243 posted...
What's the worth of a console, that has hardly any games worth buying? Exclusive games, not multiplatform.

In addition, it's obviously the multiplatform games on the Wii U are inferior, stripped down versions compared to even the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions.

The worth comes over time, not in an instance. Some systems do take much longer then others, especial with exclusive titles.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#18tigg06Posted 8/5/2013 7:22:01 PM
oODaBombOo posted...
i asked for your thoughts, im not looking for potential buyers and I definitely wasn't looking for a lecture on responsibility or how im a troll, just nice to hear other people views, thanks for your input

you wanted none of this^ yet you posted on...... Gamefaqs? I don't understand that logic (no offense intended)
---
psn - tiggman ninid - christophers xboxlive - tigg06