Wii U game pad is a failed experiment. Wii HD would have sold better.

#11ShankspearePosted 8/5/2013 8:01:31 PM
FenderMaster posted...
devastatorX2 posted...
Pikmin 3 controls better using the wii mote and nunchuk than it does using the gamepad.

Another failed use of the gamepad controls.

They should have just made the same box as Sony and MS and let the games do the innovating, not the second screen.

I wouldn't hold my breath for any innovation on their end for the near future. They seem to be playing it just as safe as Nintendo has, relatively of course. This may work in their favor however.
#12ShankspearePosted 8/5/2013 8:01:50 PM
FenderMaster posted...
devastatorX2 posted...
Pikmin 3 controls better using the wii mote and nunchuk than it does using the gamepad.

They should have just made the same box as Sony and MS and let the games do the innovating, not the second screen.

I wouldn't hold my breath for any innovation on their end for the near future. They seem to be playing it just as safe as Nintendo has, relatively of course. This may work in their favor however.
#13Baha05Posted 8/5/2013 8:03:30 PM
Little off topic but can anyone edit their posts? I noticed I accidently posted 9th gen consoles instead of 8th gen and I can't edit.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#14AsuirPosted 8/5/2013 8:04:20 PM
FenderMaster posted...
devastatorX2 posted...

Yes. Innovation should be driven by gameplay, not stupid second screens.
---
Ftw!
#15RPGrinderPosted 8/5/2013 8:05:10 PM
Is this for real? Sigh. I tried gamefaqs again after a year to see if the quality of topic and conversation had improved. It hasnt based on this topic
#16biggy204Posted 8/5/2013 8:07:11 PM
FenderMaster posted...
devastatorX2 posted...

Umm Sony has been pushing Vita as a second screen for their 1st Party Titles on the PS4 and Microsoft, well their pushing their always watching "Kinect" as well as Call of Duty and TV. So basically all 3 Next Gen consoles are pushing some form of gimmick besides "innovative" games.
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else
#17SegavsCapcomPosted 8/5/2013 8:09:30 PM
FenderMaster posted...
devastatorX2 posted...

Sony and MS games? Innovative?

*laughs*
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom
#18LifelessBoyPosted 8/5/2013 8:12:18 PM
SegavsCapcom posted...
FenderMaster posted...
devastatorX2 posted...

*laughs*

Yup. Way more than Nintendo lately.
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessLoser - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko - DayZ: Daniel
#19the_cajun88Posted 8/5/2013 8:14:20 PM
The Wii U is in HD.

The Wii U IS Wii HD.
---
University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i.imgur.com/jC1P9wo.jpg
#20FenderMasterPosted 8/5/2013 8:15:26 PM
LifelessBoy posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...
FenderMaster posted...
devastatorX2 posted...

*laughs*

Yup. Way more than Nintendo lately.

1) I meant Nintendo should just make the same box to make third parties lives easier, and innovate in their own games. I didn't mean innovate like Sony and MS.

2) Sony and MS do innovate. Look at Journey, Tokyo Jungle, Project Spark, Little Big Planet, SotC, Ico etc. These games are every bit as creative as Nintendo's franchises.
---
http://www.jvp-boston.org