WiiU needs some new exclusives to get ahead.

#1WallywumpoPosted 8/5/2013 6:41:06 PM
The main reason why Nintendo isn't doing so good is because there aren't enough games to draw in new people into the wiiu.(Or so I've heard) This time I don't think another mario, zelda, or pikmin is going to cut it. ZombiU went downhill I heard. Bayonetta has a chance, but fanboys are already whining to a extreme amount about it being an exclusive, so that not going to draw in much. I think they need a new title, a franchise starter, like what halo was to the first arrival of the original xbox. Like, I don't know a samurai rpg with unique elements since we never had a really good one established yet. Or a rts that makes good use of the tablet, or stealth multiplayer game, or something. Anything new and interesting really.
#2kingbadjoPosted 8/5/2013 6:42:37 PM
Are you unaware of the games coming out from this months up until December? Or did you just have a need to make a topic for the sake of making a topic?
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#3YoyokuKOPosted 8/5/2013 6:43:46 PM
kingbadjo posted...
Are you unaware of the games coming out from this months up until December? Or did you just have a need to make a topic for the sake of making a topic?

just let him have this one.
#4bartz90Posted 8/5/2013 6:48:10 PM
kingbadjo posted...

At a glance all I see for new exclusives is W101.
---
-
#5Wallywumpo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 6:56:20 PM
kingbadjo posted...

Um, I am not too up to date with the wiiu I'll admit ,but all I've seen so far on the wiiu on general gaming sites and such is; old franchises getting sequels or reboots. I'm sorry if my ignorance bothered you it's just that I feel that there isn't too much news on the wiiu at all. I want to get the wiiu because I simply like nintendo and I like the gimmicks they put in the wiiu, but to buy it I need a good incentive for my other friends so that we can all play on the same console online.
#6CasualGamersPosted 8/5/2013 7:01:05 PM
Wallywumpo posted...
kingbadjo posted...

Um, I am not too up to date with the wiiu I'll admit ,but all I've seen so far on the wiiu on general gaming sites and such is; old franchises getting sequels or reboots. I'm sorry if my ignorance bothered you it's just that I feel that there isn't too much news on the wiiu at all. I want to get the wiiu because I simply like nintendo and I like the gimmicks they put in the wiiu, but to buy it I need a good incentive for my other friends so that we can all play on the same console online.

You create a topic where you b**** about a problem that is being solved (pikmin 3 was released about 24 hours ago).

Yet, you complain that we are the ones not cutting you slack?
#7Wallywumpo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 7:08:01 PM
CasualGamers posted...
Wallywumpo posted...
kingbadjo posted...

You create a topic where you b**** about a problem that is being solved (pikmin 3 was released about 24 hours ago).

Yet, you complain that we are the ones not cutting you slack?

Well geez I didn't think I came off as "b****y" and I'm not complaining, I said sorry. It just seems that there is still not as much to look forward for me and thought others thought the same way, which is why I suggested that they make a new franchise. If that sounded so stupid to you that you think I was b****ing, then once again: I'm sorry, I was just trying to give a suggestion to anyone who'd listen.
#8Rockman043Posted 8/5/2013 7:16:29 PM
you don't say