POLL: will we hear a "please understand" in tomorrow's Nintendo Direct?

#1thundercat2600Posted 8/6/2013 8:59:49 AM
Will we hear Iwata's iconic phrase uttered during the Nintendo Direct tomorrow? - Results (158 votes)
No
25.95% (41 votes)
Yes
74.05% (117 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Make your prediction now!
---
Nintendo stock the day before Wii U was announced: 26,500
Nintendo stock today: 13,230
#2splodeymissilePosted 8/6/2013 9:01:34 AM
Please understand.......how to understand and reach an understanding.
---
One can not help but imagine Microsoft as being ran by a thousand Homer Simpsons. -Obturator
#3__Cam__Posted 8/6/2013 9:02:02 AM
A. Mario Kart 8 delayed.
B. Super Smash Bros. delayed.
C. Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds delayed.
---
You're awesome.
#4kingbadjoPosted 8/6/2013 9:03:24 AM
I hope so...

Lol well maybe not. "Please understand" may come with some bad news.
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#5ZeroArcheryPosted 8/6/2013 9:03:53 AM
I honestly think Nintendo has gotten far more outcry and hatred than even Microsoft did with the Xbox One.
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#6thundercat2600(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 9:06:54 AM
ZeroArchery posted...
I honestly think Nintendo has gotten far more outcry and hatred than even Microsoft did with the Xbox One.

How would you feel if you bought a Wii U at launch, only to have all the interesting "launch window" games delayed several months? And then hear Iwata say "please understand, making HD games is hard!"

At least Nintendo could do an ambassador program to reward their most loyal fans, rather than rubbing salt in their wounds.
---
Nintendo stock the day before Wii U was announced: 26,500
Nintendo stock today: 13,230
#7zaakroPosted 8/6/2013 9:12:57 AM
thundercat2600 posted...
ZeroArchery posted...

How would you feel if you bought a Wii U at launch, only to have all the interesting "launch window" games delayed several months? And then hear Iwata say "please understand, making HD games is hard!"

At least Nintendo could do an ambassador program to reward their most loyal fans, rather than rubbing salt in their wounds.

At least Nintendo's president comes out and apologies. You don't see Bill Gates come out and apologies after the Xbox one debacle or Kaz when the PS3 didn't have a stellar first couple of years.
---
Some days don't you wish you could high five the sun
#8Mandrew257Posted 8/6/2013 9:15:59 AM
thundercat2600 posted...
ZeroArchery posted...

Agreed. Aw sweet Rayman Legends on launch day!? Oh it got delayed to Dec. 9, well its not that bad. Wait its February 28 now? well i guess they just needed a little more time to make it better... Yeah, 1 more week until Rayman comes out, time to preorder from Best buy! *Gets back home reads Rayman news on internet* "Rayman Legends delayed and PUSHED BACK TO FALL!? to release at the same time with other versions???" WTF! Well at least theres still Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3 coming out soon....wait...what?
---
The Wrath of Reggie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBLRNVcLTyI
#9icarus231Posted 8/6/2013 9:18:13 AM
Mandrew257 posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
ZeroArchery posted...

Agreed. Aw sweet Rayman Legends on launch day!? Oh it got delayed to Dec. 9, well its not that bad. Wait its February 28 now? well i guess they just needed a little more time to make it better... Yeah, 1 more week until Rayman comes out, time to preorder from Best buy! *Gets back home reads Rayman news on internet* "Rayman Legends delayed and PUSHED BACK TO FALL!? to release at the same time with other versions???" WTF! Well at least theres still Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3 coming out soon....wait...what?

Rayman had nothing to do with Nintendo. Also why would anyone want a rushed game. If they need more time to make the game great they should take it.
---
NNID: Icarus231
#10Mandrew257Posted 8/6/2013 9:20:14 AM
icarus231 posted...
Mandrew257 posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
ZeroArchery posted...

Rayman had nothing to do with Nintendo. Also why would anyone want a rushed game. If they need more time to make the game great they should take it.

Im saying, ALL the games I bought a Wii U for have been delayed. Bought extra controllers for it and everything, now all I have is NSMBU.
---
The Wrath of Reggie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBLRNVcLTyI