For all those who are looking at the Wii U sales

#1golddragonsPosted 8/6/2013 7:12:34 PM
yes its down right now, but there are really no games for it, wait till next year when ssb, new mario, mario kart, zelda and more, and i bet also they will bring out a pokemon game for wii u for those who are looking for it, this year isn't so hot for nintendo, but next year will be a very good year for those of us who own a wii u
#2titanMAX100Posted 8/6/2013 7:13:13 PM
Monster Hunter.
#3Mobius1RisingPosted 8/6/2013 7:14:32 PM
id like more ppl to own a wii u.im looking at you family members,why buy one when you can get mine.
---
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.
#4lp913Posted 8/6/2013 7:17:43 PM
titanMAX100 posted...
Monster Hunter.

IF they plan a MH4 Wii U version that could be potentially HUGE!
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#5coltsfan4ever31Posted 8/6/2013 7:19:54 PM
I think some Wii U owners are tired of playing The Wait Game. Just saying.
---
---PSN:coltslover31
#6YamiYugi4400Posted 8/6/2013 7:22:24 PM
golddragons posted...
yes its down right now, but there are really no games for it, wait till next year when ssb, new mario, mario kart, zelda and more, and i bet also they will bring out a pokemon game for wii u for those who are looking for it, this year isn't so hot for nintendo, but next year will be a very good year for those of us who own a wii u

This is said for every single new game
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#7golddragons(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 7:22:57 PM
coltsfan4ever31 posted...

just wait till ps4 and xbox one comes out with not a huge lineup, they will be waiting also, and by the time they get some more good games, nintendo will be bring out there lineup (and btw, i have a ps3 and getting the ps4 at launch) so waiting is expected with all the systems
#8PigfartsPosted 8/6/2013 7:26:22 PM
lp913 posted...
titanMAX100 posted...
Monster Hunter.

IF they plan a MH4 Wii U version that could be potentially HUGE!

if Mh4 wasn't a 3ds port then yes. I think Mh3u looks good, but it would have looked 10x better if it was made for Wii U.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#9PigfartsPosted 8/6/2013 7:28:10 PM
golddragons posted...

just wait till ps4 and xbox one comes out with not a huge lineup, they will be waiting also, and by the time they get some more good games, nintendo will be bring out there lineup (and btw, i have a ps3 and getting the ps4 at launch) so waiting is expected with all the systems

The problem with this argument is the PS4 andXb1 will have competitive online games. Which usually last more then single player. Killzone beat single player great, then play online. Wii U is lacking in online. you can only get so much replay value from NSMB.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#10BruceLee007Posted 8/6/2013 7:37:11 PM
Pigfarts posted...
golddragons posted...

The problem with this argument is the PS4 andXb1 will have competitive online games. Which usually last more then single player. Killzone beat single player great, then play online. Wii U is lacking in online. you can only get so much replay value from NSMB.

The thing is not everyone plays that many online games. About the only online games, I play are fighters, so for gamers who are mainly interested in single player experiences, the Wii U might be better.
---
PSN-BruceLee007