NSMBU... It has DLC too
#12diggyfreshPosted 8/6/2013 11:34:02 PM
Pikmin 3
---
Currently Playing: PIKMIN 3
Progress: Day 20
#13Sailor GoonPosted 8/6/2013 11:45:31 PM
coltsfan4ever31 posted...
I think some Wii U owners are tired of playing The Wait Game. Just saying.

a 1000 times this
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#14kukingina2Posted 8/6/2013 11:50:22 PM
exactly the only reason stopping me from getting a wii u is the lack of games
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#15Reece504Posted 8/7/2013 12:07:14 AM
kukingina2 posted...
exactly the only reason stopping me from getting a wii u is the lack of games

Your sig you do know her name is samus and not metriod and that its a girl right? And the cannon is part of the suit lol

Ok back on topic I agree I actually was just like you and said f it and got it anyways and now it collects dust I'm on the fence about getting w101 I skipped pikmin 3 doesn't look like my type of game so I been feeling the drought so far I have
Marvel avengers
Ng3
Nsmbu
Zombiu
Nintendoland
trine 2
Toki tori2
Puddle
Mightswitchforce
Kungfu rabbit
Tank tank tank
super metroid
And some 30 cent vc games
Have ran through all except recently mutant mudds n toki tori 2 n puddle was so bad I didn't bother to finish it
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#16cmincPosted 8/7/2013 12:48:32 AM
Im a day one wiiu buyer. Know that before you write me off as a troll, but, seriously, guys, the biggest difference between the wiiu drought and the ps4 and xb1 launches is that third party's actually want to make great games for the latter two systems and that is 100% nintendo's fault.

The fact that day one buyers are supposed to be content with having nothing to play for, what will by then be, two years going from what tc says, is ridiculous and honestly says a lot about how much nintendo has failed us all this last year if this is what our most hopeful and optimistic members can come up with.

Also, console sales dont matter. If wiiu was selling like hotcakes 3/4s of us would still hate what we've seen out of it so far and we'd still have nothing to play save for maybe a handful of more year old ports. Lackluster software is still lackluster even if its selling a million copys a month. Of course, theres always a chance multiplayer would make some things more fun, but alas, the big n's new games dont even do that, either. Good job, selling me a ps3 and 4 nintendo.
---
---
#17DontMindIfIDoPosted 8/7/2013 3:13:43 AM
Now that Pikmin 3 is out, I don't really care. Too busy playing games and having a good time to worry about sales.