Wii U has no games

#1Fimble_the_magePosted 8/6/2013 9:05:23 PM
I always hear this, but I'm not sure why. It seems to have a pretty solid lineup of games considering it hasn't been out a year yet.

Just going by exclusives/semi-exclusives...

New Super Mario Bros U
Pikmin 3
Nintendo Land
Lego City
Zombi U
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

And that's just games I've played. And from watching E3, it seems like they have a solid lineup of games coming by years end and into 2014.

Is it just trolls, or do people have unrealistic expectations? Nintendo may be the largest game developer in the world, but they can't really have an entry in every single series they make available at launch...
---
Omegle is the worst site ever
#2deathwave21Posted 8/6/2013 9:07:51 PM
Only 2 of those are games. The rest are just ways to pass time until the other 3 games launch later this year.
---
Do you want to go to college for free? Go Marines!
#3ivranisherePosted 8/6/2013 9:08:13 PM
I mean, compared to 360 and PS3, it has a very little quantity of games. So did the Nintendo 64 compared to the PlayStation. I ended up loving the Nintendo 64 more than the PlayStation though.
#4Mobius1RisingPosted 8/6/2013 9:08:17 PM
some good ones as well
---
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.
#5AngurvadalPosted 8/6/2013 9:08:24 PM
It pretty much is just trolls. People buy systems for exclusives, and I doubt PS3 and Xbox 360 had as many quality exclusives as Wii U less than a year after launch.
---
Words of wisdom from Guybrush Threepwood:
http://tinyurl.com/cell59d
#6SyCo_VeNoMPosted 8/6/2013 9:11:08 PM
Fimble_the_mage posted...
Is it just trolls, or do people have unrealistic expectations?

Whole lot from column A, and a little bit from column B

You have the trolls on this board talking crap that never even seen one in real life(great majority of the bashing is from this group), you have a pile of people that have 0 patience, or were expecting something way different(these 2 make up the lesser of the posts bashing it).
#7ajko000Posted 8/6/2013 9:17:26 PM
Of course not, it's barely out of it's first year, and even then, MH3U and Pikmin 3 are both A+ games, in my opinion. This is the EXACT SAME THING that happened with the Wii and 3DS, just give it time and wait for more games to release.

A lot of people seem to forget it's not about pleasing everyone, if enough people are happy and they make enough profit, they succeeded.

To those who actually think Nintendoomed, I suggest you look at their overall profit over the last 20 years compared to $ony and Micro$oft.
#8Mobius1RisingPosted 8/6/2013 9:18:59 PM
^exactly
---
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.
#9GoombaXPosted 8/6/2013 9:20:18 PM
man you can tell people are kids when they dont remember the first years for most consoles and handhelds.
7th gen was the worst, all 3 systems didnt have #### for like a year and a half.
---
3ds FC: 1891-1175-6647 My town: Termina
Currently Playing: MvC 2(PS3), SMTIV, Dark Souls(PS3), Skyrim(PC), Pikmin 3
#10Jacob46719Posted 8/6/2013 9:25:38 PM
ivranishere posted...
I mean, compared to 360 and PS3, it has a very little quantity of games. So did the Nintendo 64 compared to the PlayStation. I ended up loving the Nintendo 64 more than the PlayStation though.

you mean the Gamecube to the PS1
---
Buying These: Mario 3D World, WWHD, SSB4, SSB4, MK8, Watch Dogs, CoD: Ghosts, Pokemon Y, Zelda: ALBW, X
May Buy These: PS4, Infamous: SS, Destiny, ESO