Wii U has no games

#91Baha05Posted 8/6/2013 11:47:08 PM
kukingina2 posted...
no its not, don't let your fanboyism cloud your logic / judgement

and yes other consoles are guilty of rehashes too but does that really excuse nintendo from doing the same? at least they have variety and tons of 3rd party support with new FRESH IP

Except it is faulty, and even some of those New IPs rehash ideas. The point being is that most of what you said is pretty damn wrong.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#92kukingina2Posted 8/6/2013 11:53:36 PM
Baha05 posted...
kukingina2 posted...
no its not, don't let your fanboyism cloud your logic / judgement

and yes other consoles are guilty of rehashes too but does that really excuse nintendo from doing the same? at least they have variety and tons of 3rd party support with new FRESH IP

Except it is faulty, and even some of those New IPs rehash ideas. The point being is that most of what you said is pretty damn wrong.

I will ignore the fact that you have said nothing to prove it wrong but hey im a nice guy

so that is your opinion my good sir and I disagree

I think the wii u is not doing very well because the games it has right now lacks variety, creativity and originality that nintendo is known for

its just rehashed content and last gen ports
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#93kukingina2Posted 8/7/2013 12:11:54 AM(edited)
EastCoastKody posted...
kukingina2 posted...
Baha05 posted...
kukingina2 posted...
yes thank you for the advice and I will do just that (with donkey kong and mario kart as well) the problem is after those choices have been shaded out we are back to the original point of this topic.

what choices? there's no other games but rehashes and ports

You're logic is still faulty because again, by that things pretty much all gaming isn't worth the hassle of playing games because any game can be a rehash and port.

no its not, don't let your biased love for nintendo cloud your logic / judgement

Fresh IP?

Can I say......like what?

then u can reply......Knack

and I'll laugh myself to sleep?

ummm... journey? FEZ? Octodad? Titanfall (yes yes its an fps but it adds new things that makes it fresh), Killer is dead? need I go on?

sometimes its nice playing on other consoles and seeing a whole new perspective and realizing that nintendo is not always perfect
---
#94Baha05Posted 8/6/2013 11:56:34 PM
kukingina2 posted...
I will ignore the fact that you have said nothing to prove it wrong but hey im a nice guy

I think the wii u is not doing very well because the games it has right now lacks variety, creativity and originality that nintendo is known for

Except I have:

1. 3D World isn't a Port

2. Only thing that is a rehash would be NSMBU

The fact is you seem too hell bent on harping on Nintendo instead of seeing the bigger picture and not even knowing anything about 3D Land/World makes you look more ignorant.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#95kukingina2Posted 8/7/2013 12:02:21 AM(edited)
Baha05 posted...
kukingina2 posted...

Except I have:

1. 3D World isn't a Port

2. Only thing that is a rehash would be NSMBU

The fact is you seem too hell bent on harping on Nintendo instead of seeing the bigger picture and not even knowing anything about 3D Land/World makes you look more ignorant.

again this is probably the nth time I've said this

if it has the same elements, looks the same, feels the same (best buy demo), looks the same, sounds the same. its a rehash port just like tropical freeze

you see nintendo always talking about new rich unique new experiences that can only be accomplished on the wii u but has shown nothing so far
---
#96Baha05Posted 8/7/2013 12:01:37 AM
kukingina2 posted...

if it has the same elements, looks the same, feels the same (best buy demo), looks the same, sounds the same. its a rehash just like tropical freeze

That doesn't equal a rehash. Hell Resident Evil had two rehashes with that logic. CoD is basically King of Rehashes then. Fallout as a series is also full of rehashing, Halo, Zelda, Borderlands, a multitude of game series can constitute rehashing.
---
#97METALINGUS5150Posted 8/7/2013 12:03:45 AM
Baha05 posted...
kukingina2 posted...

if it has the same elements, looks the same, feels the same (best buy demo), looks the same, sounds the same. its a rehash just like tropical freeze

That doesn't equal a rehash. Hell Resident Evil had two rehashes with that logic. CoD is basically King of Rehashes then. Fallout as a series is also full of rehashing, Halo, Zelda, Borderlands, a multitude of game series can constitute rehashing.

Almost every game nowadays is a rehash.
All game companies do it.
#98kukingina2Posted 8/7/2013 12:07:24 AM(edited)
Baha05 posted...
kukingina2 posted...

we are going in circles here

again for the NTH time other companies doing rehashes DOES NOT EXCUSE nintendo at all from doing the same. I hate the new RE and COD games as much as you. do not try to shift the blame here

when activision and capcom does rehashes you guys are the 1st to rag on them, when nintendo does the EXACT SAME THING you guys praise it

this is why I hate the wii u right now its all rehashes and ports and you guys justify it by saying "oh well everyone does it so its ok"

did we really grow up on the same nintendo that was known for thinking outside the box? am I in a parallel dimension?

Edit: OMG just look at that post above me
---
#99Baha05Posted 8/7/2013 12:10:26 AM
kukingina2 posted...
we are going in circles here

again for the NTH time other companies doing rehashes DOES NOT EXCUSE nintendo at all from doing the same. I hate the new RE and COD games as much as you. do not try to shift the blame here

when activision and capcom does rehashes you guys are the 1st to rag on them, when nintendo does the EXACT SAME THING you guys praise it1

Who said I hate those games? And I'mtrying to point out why your logic is faulty.

Because the titles I pointed out are part of SERIES. You don't rehash games after only a few titles, it takes MULTIPLE titles of the same game to be a rehash. CoD and NSMB more fit rehashes along with other games. Something like Donkey Kong or 3D Worlds is not a rehash, it's the next entry to a series.

Besides it seems you are giving Nintendo FAR more flak for NSMB then they deserve.
---
#100EastCoastKodyPosted 8/7/2013 12:11:18 AM
well....u don't seem to want to acknowledge the creativity of wonderful 101, zombi u or Nintendo land.

aren't fez, octodad and titanfall PC games anyway?