I don't know about you, but it must suck to be an Xbox and Sony gamer right now

#1Sharky8Posted 8/6/2013 10:03:50 PM(edited)
Your systems are still not out.

I love my Wii U. It's such a nice, fresh take on all of the great things the Wii originally introduced plus other great innovations.

I LOVE Pikmin 3 and having the gamepad function as a second screen while I am playing. The combination of the nunchuck plus Wiimote is still great for basic controlling

New Super Mario Wii U was a really fun game. Luigi U is a little extra challenging and fun as well.

I am very excited for Smash Bros Wii U and Mario Kart Wii U, not to mention, Duck Tales on the Eshop. Microsoft users can't play that for a month AFTER Nintendo users get it. Bummer.

Also, I haven't played Earthbound yet, but I am excited for the possibly, at some point, to buy that on the eshop and be able to use my gamepad as a digital player's guide--for free. That's awesome, Nintendo!

So, Sony and Microsoft gamers, we all know you are dying over there waiting for the next Madden and Call of Duty, but don't worry, they will be available soon for you "real" gamers to enjoy.

In the mean time, thanks again, Nintendo, I love my Wii U and the fact that, unlike the Sony and Microsoft fans, I don't have to sit here playing with myself because I have the Wii U already.
#2shadowkratos774Posted 8/6/2013 10:02:01 PM
My 3ds makes it easier
---
You will give the people an ideal to strive towards...
But in time, they will join you in the sun.
#3kukingina2Posted 8/6/2013 10:02:10 PM
look I like nintendo as much as the next guy this topic is the biggest pile of cow poop i've seen in years
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#4LifelessBoyPosted 8/6/2013 10:03:26 PM
Such a pathetic assurance topic. 3DS is the Nintendo star right now, WiiU is such a disappointment.
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessLoser - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko - DayZ: Daniel
#5thundercat2600Posted 8/6/2013 10:04:34 PM
Yeah it must really suck having Final Fantasy XIV, Gran Turismo 6, Dragon's Crown, FFX HD, Kingdom Hearts 1.5, Tales of Xilia, AND a brand new console coming out.
---
Nintendo stock the day before Wii U was announced: 26,500
Nintendo stock today: 13,230
#6Tech_SupportPosted 8/6/2013 10:04:35 PM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

This is definitely one of the funniest topics I've ever read; thanks for the laughs TC.
---
Stop. Posting. On the Wii Board. You're really this close away from a Suspension. - CyricZ
#7deimos91Posted 8/6/2013 10:05:15 PM
kukingina2 posted...
look I like nintendo as much as the next guy this topic is the biggest pile of cow poop i've seen in years

---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#8SpookyryuPosted 8/6/2013 10:05:29 PM
Tech_Support posted...
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

This is definitely one of the funniest topics I've ever read; thanks for the laughs TC.

and you are the lamest guy in the world
#9kingbadjoPosted 8/6/2013 10:06:29 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
Yeah it must really suck having Final Fantasy XIV, Gran Turismo 6, Dragon's Crown, FFX HD, Kingdom Hearts 1.5, Tales of Xilia, AND a brand new console coming out.

Calm down liono... TC STAHP! You're getting LIONO PISSED!!!
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#10Mobius1RisingPosted 8/6/2013 10:10:26 PM
thundercat2600 posted...

im a nintendo fan who also owns a ps3 so i can play all those except turismo has i dislike car games.so yeah it's pretty good. & so is the wii u as well & her games.
---
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.