Do you think the WiiU will and up in last place?

#41TheGreatUnownPosted 8/13/2013 11:17:28 AM
Endgame posted...
hard to say who will win between Wii U and X1, but it sure as hell isn't beating PS4

This is basically how I see it.
---
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579
Pokemon Black 2: 2194 6434 0293 XBL:IronPatriot215
#42Fenrir-JuubiPosted 8/13/2013 11:21:21 AM
Uncertain. Remember when people said the Vita was going to crush 3ds? I will not definitively say PS4 already won. Won nothing. You won when you get 20 millions more than your adversary. PS4 didn't sell one unity and the only game with a release date is CoD:Ghosts, who is in every console.

Xbox One is going to be a massive fail, so no question. Wii U is second, at least.
#43Kromlech06Posted 8/13/2013 11:30:07 AM
TheGreatUnown posted...
Endgame posted...
hard to say who will win between Wii U and X1, but it sure as hell isn't beating PS4

This is basically how I see it.

I'm assuming this will be the case, yea.

There are a lot of people in America though, a lot of derpy people.
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#44shawnmckPosted 8/13/2013 11:33:11 AM
No,
I personally think the Xbone will end up in last place.

Plus, I believe that the Wii-U sales will see a jump come this Holiday season.

PS4 will be 1st place...by a LOT !
Wii-U will be 2nd
Xbone will be not far behind Wii-U.

^ That's my impression (guess).
#45star_guy_100Posted 8/13/2013 11:44:19 AM
theres no doubt in my mind that it will end up in last place. at this point its almost impossible to imagine it ending up anywhere else. gamecube though was last place and was a great console. the wii u i dont think will be so lucky. they are selling it at a loss, supposedly, and will likely have to cut the price if they want to move units, selling it at even more of a loss. so if it sells like the gamecube it wont be anywhere near as profitable. and at this point it seems like nintendo should be thankful if the wii u comes within 5 million of gamecubes lifetime sales.

then theres a games, gamecube had some of the best games in their respective series and while it didnt have a ton of 3rd party support, it had it. with resident evil games, tales of symphonia, sonic adventure games, baten kaitos and skies or arcadira, some well known classics. taking a objective look at what nintendos released and announced for the wii u, and its just a huge disappointment and seem oddly lazy for nintendo. their games up until now have been pathetic aside from 1 or 2 games, and even future games sound and look disappointing, 3d mario world and ssb.

i still am looking forward to X, DKC TF, and maybe mario kart, but ive never been so disappointed in nintendo, i hope they get it together and make the wii u something worth owning.
#46jwillennPosted 8/13/2013 11:55:24 AM
First place, ace. That's not including the 3DS.
#47Fusion916Posted 8/13/2013 12:43:48 PM
Honestly it's already in last place and the bone and the ps4 aren't even released yet. Day 1 preorders for ps4 already surpassed the Wii U's total sales.
---
PSN: Fusion916
#48OMEGA RUGALPosted 8/13/2013 12:55:53 PM
Fusion916 posted...
Honestly it's already in last place and the bone and the ps4 aren't even released yet. Day 1 preorders for ps4 already surpassed the Wii U's total sales.

LOL sure buddy ... link please?
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
Superman is technically black, if he were white he would have had skin cancer due too much sun exposure
#49Relias27Posted 8/15/2013 10:52:23 PM
BkzIzu posted...
In terms of hardware sales or do you think it'll recover and up beating the Xbox One and the PS4.
Or do you think it'll only outsell one of the consoles (X1/PS4)?

I think it finishes 2nd.. for three reasons..

1. Nintendo Exclusives.. Believe it or not.. most true gamers like Nintendo Exclusives...

2. Lost Faith in Microsoft.. Microsoft.. even suggesting their original policies.. was a mistake that should have never happened.. as thus most people just told the ONE forget you...

3. Japan.. believe it or not this is still a very viable market for Nintendo and their Hardware.. Microsoft is going to get thumped by Sony in both America.. and Europe.. and will be edged out most likely.. by Nintendo in America.. and Dominated by them in Japan.. (Of course Sony will also Dominate in Japan)
#50Eordaz9634Posted 8/16/2013 11:39:48 PM
Nope.