I know the Wii U is weaker than the PS4/XBone in graphical power

#21coolguy_23Posted 8/11/2013 4:43:22 PM
KaiserWarrior posted...
coolguy_23 posted...
lol "PCMASTER RACE we are Anonymoose"

Enjoy your single player, virus, horrible keyboard controls, crash down PC. bud.

Lulz. Enjoy your pay-for-features-that-have-been-free-on-PC-for-decades, horrible gamepad controls, RROD console, bud.

I'll be over here enjoying video games in all of their formats and platforms, and recognizing that superior hardware produces superior results in graphics performance. How do you people put up with anything less than 60fps? And 1920x1080 is so last decade.

Well why would I want to be playing on a computer anway? No thank you. I prefer a console. Go back to WoW PC Master Race.
#22New LinkPosted 8/11/2013 4:57:26 PM(edited)
coolguy_23 posted...
KaiserWarrior posted...
Why are we arguing about console graphics again?

None of them will ever look as good as a halfway decent gaming PC.

lol "PCMASTER RACE we are Anonymoose"

Enjoy your single player, virus, horrible keyboard controls, crash down PC. bud.

Lmao do you even know how a computer works? I bet you still run windows hahaha.

First off: Single Player... you do realize that online multiplayer games originated on PC, and many PC games allow for four player local multiplayer.

Controls: I keep a flightstick/throttle/pedals, driving wheel/pedals, xbox360 controller, ps3 controller, my wii u gamepad, and a wiimote all next to PC for controlling games. If a particular game isn't coded to use the controller I want, it takes all of 20 seconds to write a new configuration for the driver to be tuned specifically for that game. Heck you can even stream your games onto your gamepad just like on the wii u.

Virus: Why the hell would anyone use anything other than linux or BSD on their computers?

Crash: This goes hand in hand with the one above it... If you aren't running some trash operating system like Windows you should have no problem with crashes.
uptime
00:50:56 up 184 days, 44 min, 1 user, load average: 0.60, 0.59, 0.59

^^ that's 184 days since my last reboot.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#23ManservicePosted 8/11/2013 4:57:15 PM
Snow-Dust posted...
FF13 bombed so hard and 14 bombed even harder because they thought gamers only play for graphics these days

FFXIII sold almost 7 million copies. I don't know what planet you live on, but on Earth, that is not "bombing". Even if you were referring to critical reception, it has an 80+ metascore. Even fan reception was good enough that it warranted two sequels, so you can't even say the game "bombed" because of a few vocal haters.

Now FFXIV 1.0 on the other hand, was a failure financially and critically. No arguments there. ARR is looking pretty good though.
#24grandabxPosted 8/11/2013 5:02:42 PM
cybersonic233 posted...
Graphics sadly will matter most this gen games will be an after thought

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ_G6XiHoUA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbFBEjlKtpY
#25gnomelord255Posted 8/11/2013 5:09:50 PM
The difference between the Wii U and the other unreleased consoles are shadowing, lighting, and jaggies.

This entire debacle about the "power of next gen" is such a joke, and is meant to take heat off the next gen systems because they have equally bad launch lineups. Go look at the PS4s. Besides Knack, the only ones that'll get any buys are multiplats. And I guess Madden / FIFA? Do people still buy those roster updates or have they smartened up yet?

What's the point in either system if it's just multiplats that are all playable on mid grade PCs?
#26Emerald_MeliosPosted 8/11/2013 5:13:33 PM
supermoc10 posted...
On Topic: It's not gonna be a "slight" difference, far from it. There's nothing on Wii U that will ever look as good as Deep Down, The Division or The Witcher 3.

You're correct, they will look much better because they won't be use that faux live action artstyle. Sadly though, judging by Mario Kart 8 and Wind Waker HD, they've begun to use that infernal bloom gimmick that turned gaming into an eyesore.....
#27Infinity8378Posted 8/12/2013 5:45:19 PM(edited)
supermoc10 posted...
FF13 and FF14 "bombed" cause they sucked.

On Topic: It's not gonna be a "slight" difference, far from it. There's nothing on Wii U that will ever look as good as Deep Down, The Division or The Witcher 3.

One thing I do like about Nintendo is that they favor 60 FPS for their games which is cool.

All three of these are cancelled games and arcade games rereleased for PS4 that were previously touted as next GEN. However most could be found in arcades

I think the Advertising was:

The witcher is meant to be scare you with wolves as you gradually progress in this fantasy adventure game.

Deep down lets you choose your actions with realtime Quick time events.

The division bring a new revolution in shooting challeging the established franchises of Tom clancy's splinter cell.