Can't decide what system to get Ducktales Remastered for?

#31SSJ4CHRISPosted 8/12/2013 3:11:20 PM
STN79 posted...
@ BruceLee007

That's what external hard drives are for. If you need more space on your Wii U that is how you solve the problem. It would have cost alot more with a bigger drive built in and people are already complaining about Wii U's price as it is.

PS4 is only $399 with a much bigger hard drive. That "hard drive will make it cost a lot more" argument is getting pathetic.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 White 2 FC: 2924 7399 0619 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#32Citan22Posted 8/12/2013 5:28:59 PM
STN79 posted...
I'm pretty sure i recall wayforward saying the Wii U version won't have a Miiverse option sadly.
Not sure why that is though.

i highly doubt that is true. i've been following the game pretty closely and never heard anything like that.. plus there is no rational reason for there not to be a miiverse community.. we'll find out soon enough though.
#33nickvd8Posted 8/12/2013 5:30:21 PM
Citan22 posted...
STN79 posted...
I'm pretty sure i recall wayforward saying the Wii U version won't have a Miiverse option sadly.
Not sure why that is though.

i highly doubt that is true. i've been following the game pretty closely and never heard anything like that.. plus there is no rational reason for there not to be a miiverse community.. we'll find out soon enough though.

There will be a miiverse community but there won't be any extra miiverse functionality like posting messages for other people in games like NSMB U or Resident Evil Revelations.
#34Citan22Posted 8/12/2013 5:38:00 PM
oh i see.. well that's fine, i don't expect every game to have messaging within the actual game. it's not that cool to be honest.. when i'm in game, i'm playing the game; when i'm on miiverse, i'm reading/posting messages about it.. it's one or the other for me.
#35BruceLee007(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 3:19:05 AM
I got the Wii U version and it is definitely the best version. Being able to view the map on the Gamepad is a huge help.
---
PSN-BruceLee007