C/D Putting Bayonetta in SSB4 would benefit Bayonetta 2.

#11VanderZooPosted 8/13/2013 1:52:22 AM
wingo84 posted...
She's too sexual for Smash... Way too sexual

I was thinking the same thing, she seems a little too risky for Nintendo. And which game is coming out first? Because the rule for 3rd party characters is that they have to have appeared on a Nintendo platform before. If SSB comes out before Bayonetta 2 and she's already in the game, doesn't that kind of break the rule?

I'd like to see her in the game personally, she'd be way better than personal trainer.
---
Man of Steel - 26.06.13
"You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards"
#12STN79Posted 8/13/2013 2:06:43 AM
Samus might as well be nude in that skin tight zero suit. Also if that guy from Madworld can be on a Nintendo system why can't Bayonetta be in smash? It's not like she get so naked you can see every detail of her lady parts.
#137lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2013 12:33:46 PM
VanderZoo posted...
wingo84 posted...

I was thinking the same thing, she seems a little too risky for Nintendo. And which game is coming out first? Because the rule for 3rd party characters is that they have to have appeared on a Nintendo platform before. If SSB comes out before Bayonetta 2 and she's already in the game, doesn't that kind of break the rule?

I'd like to see her in the game personally, she'd be way better than personal trainer.

They put Roy in SSB before his game was released. Bayonetta 2 is planned to be released in 2014 same as SSB.
---
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust
#147lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2013 12:34:36 PM
wingo84 posted...

Anarchy Reigns would like to have a word with you
---
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust
#15The_DjokerPosted 8/13/2013 12:36:16 PM
wingo84 posted...

No she's not but unfortunately the dumb fanbase and the dumb developers think that so she'll never be included even though it makes absolute perfect sense considering her exclusive game on Wii U.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
#167lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2013 12:59:44 PM
The_Djoker posted...
wingo84 posted...

No she's not but unfortunately the dumb fanbase and the dumb developers think that so she'll never be included even though it makes absolute perfect sense considering her exclusive game on Wii U.

Actually Zero Suit Samus was ms. Fanservice with the skin tight suit and she had many asshots in SSB but that didn't stop her from being included.
---
...In a Sexual way...
#17TrueKirbyPosted 8/15/2013 8:41:39 PM
---
Fission Mailed
#187lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 6:08:24 PM
Bump
---
...In a Sexual way...
#19METALINGUS5150Posted 8/17/2013 6:11:32 PM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
METALINGUS5150 posted...
wingo84 posted...

Yup, she gets nude. How would that work in Smash?

Yup, Snake uses Guns and Knives, he can't be used for Smash.

He doesn't use any guns or knives in smash I can tell you that.
#20HorrorSindicatePosted 8/17/2013 7:34:17 PM
METALINGUS5150 posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...
METALINGUS5150 posted...
wingo84 posted...

Yup, she gets nude. How would that work in Smash?

Yup, Snake uses Guns and Knives, he can't be used for Smash.

He doesn't use any guns or knives in smash I can tell you that.

And Bayonetta wouldn't get naked in Smash either. Adding her is unlikely to hurt sales for either franchise. I'm unsure of what bump of sales Bayonetta 2 would receive but it might work and has no obvious downside.
---
I've seen the future, baby: it is murder