What games are there for the Wii in my room?

#12wingedangelPosted 8/13/2013 4:36:19 PM
I just got a TV in my room, and decided to hook up my Wii to it. I don't have many games I can play in there, and finding relatively cheap games to play on it has proven to be quite difficult.

Here are my restrictions:
- No motion controls. I don't have much space to move around.
- No (excessive) pointer controls. I'm going to be pretty close to the TV, so having to point at the screen is awkward and will get annoying
- It must be affordable. This means no Skylanders, no Disney Infinite, and sadly, no Xenoblade.

I've already been considering The Last Story and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, as well as maybe Rayman Origins. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
---
3DS FC: 1048-8562-6194
#2Luigi4PresidentPosted 8/13/2013 4:44:58 PM
Have you checked out the Virtual Console? What about Super Mario Galaxy games? They only require a shake motion. Twilight Princess? Just some waggle, nothing too bad. Uh, Kirby's Return to Dreamland? Donkey Kong Country Returns? Super Paper Mario?
---
Everytime I find the key to success, somebody changes the locks.
You guys are a riot a minute!
#3Kart_KrazyPosted 8/13/2013 4:45:44 PM
Definitely get Rhythm Heaven Fever.
---
3DS: 5284-1428-8156 (Sammy); NNID: YearOfTheWooster
Play/msg me! Luigi's Mansion (2*file), Kid Icarus (I play a mean bear claws), and Animal Crossing!
#42wingedangel(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2013 4:48:34 PM
Luigi4President posted...
Have you checked out the Virtual Console? What about Super Mario Galaxy games? They only require a shake motion. Twilight Princess? Just some waggle, nothing too bad. Uh, Kirby's Return to Dreamland? Donkey Kong Country Returns? Super Paper Mario?

I'd rather play all those games (except SPM) on my Wii U in Wii mode.
---
#52wingedangel(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2013 5:57:12 PM
Kart_Krazy posted...
Definitely get Rhythm Heaven Fever.

Ah, forgot about that. I've been meaning to get into that series.
---
#6deimos91Posted 8/16/2013 11:23:54 AM
2wingedangel posted...
Luigi4President posted...

I'd rather play all those games (except SPM) on my Wii U in Wii mode.

why not just use your wii u
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#7Go2ChurchPosted 8/16/2013 11:26:37 AM
2wingedangel posted...
I just got a TV in my room, and decided to hook up my Wii to it. I don't have many games I can play in there, and finding relatively cheap games to play on it has proven to be quite difficult.

- No (excessive) pointer controls. I'm going to be pretty close to the TV, so having to point at the screen is awkward and will get annoying
- It must be affordable. This means no Skylanders, no Disney Infinite, and sadly, no Xenoblade.

I've already been considering The Last Story and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, as well as maybe Rayman Origins. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

I personally thought ToS:DoTNW was not very good at all. I've heard nothing but praise for TLS, and Rayman is great.
---
Everybody seeks happiness! Not me, though! Thats the difference between me and the rest of the world. Happiness isnt good enough for me! I demand euphoria!
#8SyCo_VeNoMPosted 8/16/2013 11:30:26 AM
Go2Church posted...
2wingedangel posted...

I personally thought ToS:DoTNW was not very good at all. I've heard nothing but praise for TLS, and Rayman is great.

Personally thought tales was a good game
Not as good as the 1st, but wasn't bad by a long shot still took like 30-40 hours to beat.
Funny I've played the last story, and just couldn't get into it, and thought it was kinda over hyped(and I was eagerly waiting for its release btw)
#9Mattatron42Posted 8/16/2013 12:41:08 PM
TvC
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
NNID: Mattatron
#10gnomelord255Posted 8/16/2013 6:48:49 PM
Chocobo's Dungeon.

Arguably the only thing Squarenix has done well in the passed 10 years.