Nintendo Selling Wii U at a loss.

#21SlimeSwayzePosted 8/14/2013 10:30:17 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
This whole "overpriced" business only came about after PS4 was announced to be $100 more than the Wii U.

That's an outright lie. People have been regularly making legitimate arguments that the Wii U is overpriced since 2013 began.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#22AstralFrostPosted 8/14/2013 10:31:05 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
This whole "overpriced" business only came about after PS4 was announced to be $100 more than the Wii U.

That's an outright lie. People have been regularly making legitimate arguments that the Wii U is overpriced since 2013 began.

Owned.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#23DiscostewSMPosted 8/14/2013 10:32:39 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
DiscostewSM posted...

Mind giving a link, because whenever people talk about the Wii U being overpriced, they compare it to the PS4.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#24SlimeSwayzePosted 8/14/2013 10:35:47 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
DiscostewSM posted...

Mind giving a link, because whenever people talk about the Wii U being overpriced, they compare it to the PS4.

I don't need to give a link, because I am one of those people, and I have not been alone. Maybe you've noticed it more since the PS4 price was announced, but people have been calling it overpriced ever since Nintendo announced it, which is understandable, since the best value is the Deluxe model, which is priced $100 higher than any Nintendo console before it. Price has been an issue from the beginning.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#25DiscostewSMPosted 8/14/2013 10:40:20 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
DiscostewSM posted...

I don't need to give a link, because I am one of those people, and I have not been alone. Maybe you've noticed it more since the PS4 price was announced, but people have been calling it overpriced ever since Nintendo announced it, which is understandable, since the best value is the Deluxe model, which is priced $100 higher than any Nintendo console before it. Price has been an issue from the beginning.

I like the part where you started with "since 2013", then pushed it earlier as if your earlier remark didn't exist. Classic AF. No wonder people can't trust the lies you try to convince others with.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#26CyborgTwentyPosted 8/18/2013 10:54:53 AM
Selling a masterpiece like Wii U for even $9999 would be selling it at a loss.
#27MushroomMuncherPosted 8/18/2013 10:58:16 AM
AstralFrost posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
DiscostewSM posted...

Owned.

Ironic because you got owned by like 3 or 4 people in this topic.
---
I'm the guy who glues his thumbs to his nipples and chases his cat around the house screaming RAWWR pretending to be a T-Rex.
~NCPwn