Stop the port begging for FFXV and KH3

#41Oni_TaedoPosted 8/19/2013 6:11:09 AM
zeldagamer2123 posted...
Even if Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III came out for Wii U, I'd still buy them on PS4. In my eyes, the two series "belong" on Playstation.

That could just be me, though.

After the first six FFs were on Nintendo consoles?
Actually, there's more FFs on Nintendo consoles than there are on any other platform (yes, including spinoffs, and yes, they DO count. Mystic Quest doesn't count).

KH3 doesn't matter. After how bad the series has gotten lately, I don't care if it ever does get made. They wrapped the story up in the second game, after defeating Xemnas, Riku and Sora go home. Signifying a possible CONCLUSION of the series. They beat the villain, go home, and live happily ever after. There we go, THAT was our ending.

Sora should have been the only one with a keyblade.
It's hard to believe it's such a legendary weapon when you can just buy them at home hardware. It's like Super Saiyans, or the Witchblade, those things are special because there isn't that many of them.
Meanwhile, keyblades on the other hand, might as well say "made in Hong Kong" on them, they're practically mass produced.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#42TyrantLowKeyPosted 8/19/2013 9:06:08 AM
Yes. Buy a PS4 for the love of God. It's not coming on the Wii U. SE isn't smart enough this gen to make good decisions.
---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Heart Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS(3DS), ToS, ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
#43Enigma149Posted 8/19/2013 9:07:43 AM
SegavsCapcom posted...
BkzIzu posted...
Mandrew257 posted...
Lol, this goes both ways. WiiU for KH 3 and FFXV and PS4/X1 for Bayonetta 2 and Sonic Lost World. If I recall, people were talking about committing suicide because Bayonetta 2 was a Nintendo Exclusive lol.

Nobody cares about Sonic Lost World lol....

I care. Therefore, by definition, you are wrong.

Nah - that just means you're nobody.

Don't feel too bad, though - nobody is perfect...
---
MOS 6510 @ 1.023 MHz // MOS VIC-II 6567 // 64 kB RAM // 20 kB ROM // 3ch MOS 6581 SID // 1541 FDD // Datasette
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NN, Steam: CrimsonEnigma
#44MarceloSampaioPosted 8/19/2013 9:22:29 AM
Numbuh100 posted...
We got Monolith Soft's X. We don't need SE's trash.

:p

Who knows if X will be really released in the US?!? Remember how Xenoblade almost didn't make it, and when it finally came to the US, too few units where actually made?

NOA doesn't like RPGs.
---
:3
If you accept Gaben as your true lard and savior, put this on your sig. :)
#45capturinggod200Posted 8/19/2013 1:31:33 PM
when sony and microsoft get KHDDD the chronological sequel to KH2 since we don't you have no right too complain so no KH3 for Wii U.
#46Tsutarja495Posted 8/19/2013 1:39:16 PM
The numbered FF stopped being on Nintendo after 6 (almost two decades ago), and the numbered KH were never on Nintendo to begin with. Logically, anyone keeping up with these series should be fine with buying non-Nintendo systems.
---
I'm not a gamer, I'm a Nintendrone. Here's proof I live to serve Nintendo:
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee371/Anonymous987654321/HNI_0030.jpg
#47Oni_TaedoPosted 8/19/2013 1:52:00 PM
MarceloSampaio posted...
Numbuh100 posted...

Who knows if X will be really released in the US?!? Remember how Xenoblade almost didn't make it, and when it finally came to the US, too few units where actually made?

NOA doesn't like RPGs.

It was shown in the North American Nintendo Direct.
If that's not a confirmation of a North American release, I don't know what is.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#48Numbuh100Posted 8/19/2013 2:06:15 PM
MarceloSampaio posted...
Numbuh100 posted...

NOA doesn't like RPGs.

It was in Nintendo's Direct for America. :P

Confirmed for America!
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2
#49Numbuh100Posted 8/19/2013 2:07:23 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
Numbuh100 posted...
Monolith Soft's X is more than what FF XV and KH3 can ever be. Why should we give a s*** about Square Enix now? They're not honest with us. Plus FF XIV is a sad case for them to try to trap fanboys with a fishing net.

Stop being a fanboy and admit that FFXV/KH3 will stomp X into the ground. :-I

No it won't. hahaha Square Enix makes square games. Final Fantasy hasn't been good since FFX!
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2