Is there any word on the possibility of GTA V coming to the Wii U?

#1LuckyLickmorePosted 8/16/2013 6:31:08 AM
I know the 360 and PS3 are getting it, but was curious if there has been any mention of it coming to the Wii U or any other next gen consoles later on. Or has it been specifically stated that it is NOT or nor there is any intention of it EVER coming to any other platforms.

I always get all the consoles and looking back this past gen, I have purchased and played more games on my 360( yes I had a total of three because of RRD) than my PS3 or Wii. It be nice to get GTA on the Wii U but if not,that's why I have the other consoles.
#2knightmere122Posted 8/16/2013 6:32:32 AM
YES ITS COMING
---
Cincinnati Sports and Buckeye Fan 4 Life
#3AstralFrostPosted 8/16/2013 6:40:47 AM
No because GTA V is above the age group Nintendo is aiming at.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#4jmichaelbpPosted 8/16/2013 7:02:18 AM
AstralFrost posted...
No because GTA V is above the age group Nintendo is aiming at.

Yeah, that's why games like Bayonetta 2, Madworld and No More Heroes are rated E for everyone.
---
http://images.wikia.com/fallout/images/d/da/Randy_Pitchford.jpg <------ Liar http://i.imgur.com/2z9p9L7.gif
#5gnomelord255Posted 8/16/2013 7:05:13 AM
Rockstar said they were working on SOMETHING.

Now that something could be a Bully sequel, a spinoff like Chinatown wars, another table tennis game.

Seriously Rockstar and Nintendo aren't what you'd call buddy-buddy.
#6Ryan SiPosted 8/16/2013 7:09:35 AM
It's not coming to Wii U.

Nintendo's online support is terrible compared to what PSN and XBL do, not having a standard HDD in the Wii U hurts, and Rockstar has barely put any games on Nintendo platforms over the years anyway. They've stated before they don't think Nintendo's audience matches with what their vision is for their games.

It will probably come to PC 6 months or so after PS3/360 release though..
---
Consoles: NES, Genesis, N64, PS1, PS2, PS3, Wii