So, no console selling titles this year?

#51cs_shane(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 9:28:41 PM
Why in the **** don't people want to face the reality that Wii U is failing? Yes, there are games on the way...... But it should have had games AT LAUNCH, or at least in the LAUNCH WINDOW. Nintendo has repeatedly said "sorry for no games" but hasn't done ANYTHING about it. Releasing Pikmin 3 doesn't count because that was originally a Wii title, then a Launch title, than a Launch Window title, and got released after the Q2 release date?

Not to mention, in Q2 (April, May, and June) Wii U only sold 160,000 units GLOBALLY, meaning only 53,333 units per month, and once again that's GLOBALLY. Do you not realize how pathetic those sales numbers are?

I'm tired of Nintendrones defending their company that's releasing yet another rehash sequel as the console's first Mario title. Seriously? Why couldn't Nintendo risk it all and create a brand new game and adventure like they have done in the past with each new console?
#52GamespohtPosted 8/16/2013 9:37:17 PM
AstralFrost posted...
jackorhoads posted...
AstralFrost posted...
Wii U already has many of its big name titles that were supposed to save the system. That ship seems to have sailed by now though.

I can't think of any must have games at all tbh....and I own a wiiu.

I rest my case.

One person can't think of any = No must have games at all
---
''No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me''-Sonic The Hedgehog
I am Gamespot's Unofficial Mascot....Love Me.
#53Baha05Posted 8/16/2013 9:40:03 PM
cs_shane posted...
Why in the **** don't people want to face the reality that Wii U is failing? Yes, there are games on the way...... But it should have had games AT LAUNCH, or at least in the LAUNCH WINDOW. Nintendo has repeatedly said "sorry for no games" but hasn't done ANYTHING about it. Releasing Pikmin 3 doesn't count because that was originally a Wii title, then a Launch title, than a Launch Window title, and got released after the Q2 release date?

Not to mention, in Q2 (April, May, and June) Wii U only sold 160,000 units GLOBALLY, meaning only 53,333 units per month, and once again that's GLOBALLY. Do you not realize how pathetic those sales numbers are?

I'm tired of Nintendrones defending their company that's releasing yet another rehash sequel as the console's first Mario title. Seriously? Why couldn't Nintendo risk it all and create a brand new game and adventure like they have done in the past with each new console?

Why do you ignore the fact that things can get better?
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#54SlimeSwayzePosted 8/16/2013 9:40:03 PM
Gamespoht posted...
AstralFrost posted...
jackorhoads posted...
AstralFrost posted...
Wii U already has many of its big name titles that were supposed to save the system. That ship seems to have sailed by now though.

I can't think of any must have games at all tbh....and I own a wiiu.

I rest my case.

One person can't think of any = No must have games at all

Something tells me he's not alone. And by "something", I mean the sales numbers. If more people thought it had a must-have game, then the console wouldn't have been selling at a historically low rate all throughout 2013.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#55GamespohtPosted 8/16/2013 9:46:07 PM
cs_shane posted...
big_pimper posted...
wii u game line up of exclusives blows away any thing the psbox is offering this year

So, a 2.5D Donkey Kong platformer, a 3DS game ported to Wii U (3D World), the 2.5D Wonderful 101, and a HD remake (Wind Waker) blows away games on psbox? Care to explain how said games will "blow" the competition away?

2 overblown, overhyped shooters, A less popular GT clone, an Ass Creed sequel that's coming to every console out there, A F2P crappy fighter, a unpopular shooter franchise and a Infamous game that won't be available at launch.

Those games sound so much better right?
---
''No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me''-Sonic The Hedgehog
I am Gamespot's Unofficial Mascot....Love Me.
#56CapnStankyPosted 8/16/2013 10:01:47 PM
Nothing releasing this year is a system seller, but combined as a whole they are.
#57SlimeSwayzePosted 8/16/2013 10:19:52 PM
CapnStanky posted...
Nothing releasing this year is a system seller, but combined as a whole they are.

Sales numbers don't support this position.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#58EcotronPosted 8/16/2013 10:24:52 PM
I thought the general consensus was that Nintendo was "throwing in the towel" this year?