Does Nintendo think too "Japanese" sometimes?

#21LightHawKnightPosted 8/16/2013 9:31:23 PM
gnomelord255 posted...
The only places streetpass doesn't work is in rural areas, and if you never go outside. Ever. Nowhere. You stay in the house all day.

But most gamers are LAZY! They don't want to walk anywhere or go anywhere at all. Hell Nintendo even made it easier to get SP now, but they still have to get out of the house. I can easily get 10 SP a day if I just walk around a campus just for the hell of it. A good walk is good for the body.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#22lordofthenlpplePosted 8/16/2013 9:40:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#23lordofthenlpplePosted 8/16/2013 9:40:40 PM
Doesnt really matter. Nintendo is balanced enough given the sizable sales they have outside of Japan. As opposed to the almost zero sales xbox has outside of the us.
---
Liu Ye and Anais Martanehttp://english.cri.cn/mmsource/images/2009/07/06/4220xtylnliuye4.jpg
#24ORANGE666Posted 8/16/2013 11:40:25 PM
ElectricMole posted...
You have the two extremes. Nintendo thinks too Japanese and Microsoft thinks too American. There needs to be a balanced company that thinks of every country equally.

Sony?

Not just their gaming division, all of sony. What other company would make both america and japanese movies?
#25demesjos2Posted 8/17/2013 12:10:28 AM
I think a lot of that old school Japanese pride is really starting to hurt Nintendo. It's not just a Nintendo thing, it's a lot of Japanese companies failing to adapt and sticking to their guns. Japan for a long time was the center of business innovation and ideas and lately they have stagnated. Their quality is still top notch but a lot of their companies have been loosing market share failing to adapt to the markets changing. TV's, phones, cars, games a lot of those markets were dominated by Japan for a good stretch, but the markets changed and the current leadership didn't adapt.
---
Currently playing - SMT IV, Suikoden V, waiting on Tales of Xilia to arrive at my door
#26Ritster21(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 11:22:37 AM
demesjos2 posted...
I think a lot of that old school Japanese pride is really starting to hurt Nintendo. It's not just a Nintendo thing, it's a lot of Japanese companies failing to adapt and sticking to their guns. Japan for a long time was the center of business innovation and ideas and lately they have stagnated. Their quality is still top notch but a lot of their companies have been loosing market share failing to adapt to the markets changing. TV's, phones, cars, games a lot of those markets were dominated by Japan for a good stretch, but the markets changed and the current leadership didn't adapt.

That does make a lot of sense.

Especially with "Please Understand".
---
FC is 4038-6283-8425
#27Ritster21(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 12:26:54 PM
Bump.
---
FC is 4038-6283-8425