Nintendo fans

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo fans

User Info: Mobius1Rising

Mobius1Rising
3 years ago#1
why do we get the stupidest name calling from nintendo defence force to nintendrone,now i have to say nintendrone is actually pretty funny in how it's pronounce,but the NDF is just silly,sounds like an a american military agency.ive noticed that as a nintendo fan ive been called these rather funny but extremely hilarious names,how long has these names been around it's peaked my curiosity now.
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.

User Info: GoombaX

GoombaX
3 years ago#2
In Japan Sony fanboys are called cockroaches >_>.....id say thats the worst one of all.
3ds FC: 1891-1175-6647 My town: Termina
Currently Playing: MvC 2(PS3), M&L: DT, Dark Souls(PS3), Skyrim(PC), Pikmin 3

User Info: nickvd8

nickvd8
3 years ago#3
There's a dead cockroach inside of one of the lights at my work, maybe he was a Sony fan.

User Info: Banjo2553

Banjo2553
3 years ago#4
I think name-calling for any fanboy is atrocious, really. Sony Pony and Xbot sounds childish, and Nintenyearolds is just...ugh. Does not roll off the tongue.
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz

User Info: Mobius1Rising

Mobius1Rising
3 years ago#5
nickvd8 posted...
There's a dead cockroach inside of one of the lights at my work, maybe he was a Sony fan.

lol i had a good chuckle
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.

User Info: oq7ster

oq7ster
3 years ago#6
I am a Nintendrone.
Proud member of the Nintendo defense force.
3DS: 1805-3478-2204; NNID: oq7ster
NDF Superbus membrum
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo fans

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived