Does the Wii U have any games yet?

#1MyWifeBeatsMePosted 8/17/2013 12:10:15 PM
Or are we still waiting for them?
#2MushroomMuncherPosted 8/17/2013 12:14:46 PM
Your wife better not. She'll have to take her anger out on something.
---
I'm the guy who glues his thumbs to his nipples and chases his cat around the house screaming RAWWR pretending to be a T-Rex.
~NCPwn
#3SegavsCapcomPosted 8/17/2013 12:15:01 PM
It has Pikmin. And BC.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom
#4CranberryPSOPosted 8/17/2013 12:15:10 PM
I might suggest Lego City. It is a fun exclusive. There are a number of ports of older games that might be neat if you don't alreadt have them. DuckTales Remastered just came out and is a lot of fun. Your post is rather vauge. What exactly are you looking for?
---
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 2
#5_Sovereign_Posted 8/17/2013 1:27:50 PM
...*looks over at shelf with 10 Wii U titles.......

There are also plenty 1st and 3rd party titles coming out starting September to the spring of 2014.
---
I do not return to topics. I say my peace and move on. If you draw issues with what I say, then by all means, inbox me.
#6cmincPosted 8/17/2013 1:30:24 PM
Short answer: No with a 'but...'

Long answer: Yes with an 'if...'

They're coming, though. Lots of them. Top notch stuff, too, finally. The last eight months have been terrible on almost every level they could be. Save for NFS most wanted and the stellar Lego City, there's been nothing of note since last November which is, needless to say, ridiculous. BUT, even with all the negative things that have been said, that were deserved and still are in many respects, The Wii U is about to become one of the most well rounded consoles ever, inside of it's first year, and that's actually pretty snazzy considering nintendo's track record the last couple consoles...especially with as dark as things have seemed lately.

* = Great, well put together game. just not for me.

** =Looks nice, but I don't know if I'll pick it up or not.

Solid Stuff Out Now:
-Mario U/ Luigi U
-Lego City
-Scribblenauts
-NFS Most Wanted
-Sonic Racing Transformed*
-Pikmin 3*

Casual Stuff Out Now
-Nintendo Land
-Game and Wario*

Solid Stuff Coming Soon:
-Mario 3D World
-Donley Kong TF
-Sonic Lost World
-Scribblenauts DCU
-Splintercell Black List
-Batman Origins
-Watch Dogs
-Dues Ex
-Rayman Legends*
-Assassins Creed 4*
-The Wonderful 101**
-Project Cars**
-COD Ghosts**
-Battlefield 4 **

Casual Stuff Coming Soon
-Wii Party U
-Wii Fit U

Honestly, if you look at that list, from an honest perspective, discounting the rage and anger thats rightfully accumulated over the last eight months of nintendo mismanagement, that's freaking incredible for the first year, really. I'd put that line up against almost anything. The only big releases we're not getting (which, to me, are HUGE) are GTAV and WWE 14. As much as having to get those on my ps3 kind of sucks, because anyone that's not a fanboy KNOWS the WiiU could run them, that's still awesome for a nintendo console that 'don't got no games.' Especially, again, in the first year. Seriously, just look at that exclusive list. I'd be willing to bet that neither PS4 or XB1 will be able to touch the range on that their first year, but I guess we'll see how things work out shortly...

One things for sure now, though: The WiiU won't be a complete joke for much longer.

On my radar, too, are Hotwheels and Pacman Adventures, but those might absolutely suck and thusly arent yet worth mentioning. Disney Infinity may actually end up being fantastic by the looks of it, but I still need to see more campaign gameplay before I'm comfortable putting them on a list. And, of course we can't forget about Kart, Smash or Yoshi for 2014, either. There's also X, but we don't know anything about it, and seeing as how Xenoblade, to me, wasn't anything special (outside of being a game for the wii when there were none,) I don't really care yet.

There. I tried my best.
---
---
#7Jacob46719Posted 8/17/2013 2:15:20 PM
MyWifeBeatsMe posted...
Or are we still waiting for them?

look it up.
---
Buying These: Mario 3D World, WWHD, SSB4, SSB4, MK8, Watch Dogs, CoD: Ghosts, Pokemon Y, Zelda: ALBW, X
May Buy These: PS4, Infamous: SS, Destiny, ESO
#8ChidosenganPosted 8/17/2013 2:52:49 PM
Wait, when did they announce Battlefield 4 for the Wii U? Last time I checked EA was on a pilgrimage to kill the Wii U.
---
3DS: 0044-3927-2677
#9DrumguyPosted 8/20/2013 12:10:18 PM
Chidosengan posted...
Wait, when did they announce Battlefield 4 for the Wii U? Last time I checked EA was on a pilgrimage to kill the Wii U.

According to GameFAQs, it got cancelled. Not sure why he put that on his list.
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
#10IloveElitePosted 8/20/2013 12:16:49 PM
Not much worth playing thats for sure..

at best:-

Lego city undercover
Monster Hunter 3 U (updated wii game, and it shows)
Pikmin 3

8 months after launch.. thats about it.
---
Currently playing: Skyrim, Kerbal Space Program, FalloutNV
Waiting for: Elite:Dangerous, GTA V, Project CARS