Wish there was Metroid game where Samus does bounty hunter stuff.

#1Marcster1994Posted 8/17/2013 12:46:06 PM
But Nintendo doesn't seem understand the concept of bounty hunters.
---
3DS FC: 4725-7947-0440 ~ NNID: MarcsterS
PSN: Marcster1994 ~ Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/EnglishLanguage/
#2NovaLevossidaPosted 8/17/2013 12:47:36 PM
Dog the Metroid Hunter.

Realistically, the canceled / maybe not canceled bounty hunting game in the Star Wars universe is about the closest I think you're going to get.
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL
#3guedesbrawlPosted 8/17/2013 12:48:22 PM
i doubt she isn't getting paid by the federation, outside of Fusion.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#4DiscostewSMPosted 8/17/2013 12:51:12 PM
Marcster1994 posted...
But Nintendo doesn't seem understand the concept of bounty hunters.

Or a clever setup, where she just so happens to not be doing bounty hunter stuff during the games.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#5gnomelord255Posted 8/17/2013 12:52:22 PM
She's a paid mercenary used by the "good guys" to kill the "bad guys". It would kill the entire point if she were contracted by pirates to raid Galactic Headquarters for a few sacks of cash.
#6Mobius1RisingPosted 8/17/2013 1:02:49 PM
as a samus fan id love to se her fly about the galaxy in her chozo ship tracking bounties.& along the way she gets pulled into a sinister conspiracy.but you can use the bounty hits to aquire money & upgrade your weapons & armour maybe even see samus outta her armour & walking about a futuristic federation capital city.like certain segments of remember me did.
---
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.
#7RECON64bitPosted 8/17/2013 2:27:39 PM
Mobius1Rising posted...
as a samus fan id love to se her fly about the galaxy in her chozo ship tracking bounties.& along the way she gets pulled into a sinister conspiracy.but you can use the bounty hits to aquire money & upgrade your weapons & armour maybe even see samus outta her armour & walking about a futuristic federation capital city.like certain segments of remember me did.

That's beyond the mental capabilities of Nintendo devs.
#8lgiPosted 8/17/2013 3:24:22 PM
gnomelord255 posted...
She's a paid mercenary used by the "good guys" to kill the "bad guys". It would kill the entire point if she were contracted by pirates to raid Galactic Headquarters for a few sacks of cash.

Bounty hunters don't necessarily kill you know .A bounty hunter captures fugitives for a monetary reward (bounty) (wikipedia).
#9selfdeztructionPosted 8/18/2013 3:05:39 PM
TC,do you want a Metroid game that has bounty hunter stuff like Mace Griffon:Bounty Hunter or bounty hunter stuff like Oddworld Stranger's Wrath?
---
XBL/PSN (PS3&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer
#10xanthan1Posted 8/18/2013 3:27:32 PM(edited)
Let's see
Metroid 1, hired to take down the space pirates
Metroid 2, hired to kill the remaining metroids
Super Metroid was her taking her own initiative instead of being paid after answering a distress call after Ridley stole the last metroid.
Fusion she was sent(and most likely paid) to investigate the station where they had what was left of her old suit.
Prime, she was answering a space pirate distress call at the start
Prime 2 starts with you going to investigate what happened to the marines there
Prime 3 was you working for the federation.
Hunters was the federation sending her to find out what the hell the message about ultimate power was about or something.
No idea about Other M.

6 out of 9 are her working for the federation to kill some threat or investigate places where things seem to have gone horribly wrong, 2 where her taking her own initiative to kill the pirates who likely had a bounty of some kind on them, and the last I don't know.

So yeah, shes a bounty hunter but most of the jobs we see are to kill her targets or to investigate things since they can rely on her to not get killed then getting drawn into getting rid of some greater threat.