Rayman Legends Wii U is the definitive version.

#1PhilBrooksTNFPosted 8/17/2013 8:57:28 PM
I played the 360 demo and it wasn't good. It didn't feel enjoyable. The touch parts from the Wii U were all done automatically by pressing the B button.

I had tons of fun playing the Wii U demo. It can't be duplicated on other consoles.
---
http://i.imgur.com/C57Xo.gif
http://i.imgur.com/2XkQc.gif
#2gnomelord255Posted 8/17/2013 9:05:10 PM
Gnomelord's Guide on How to Piss Off Your Fanbase and Make Sure They Never Buy Another Game From You Again

step 1) announce game as exclusive to console X
step 2) take away exclusivity
step 3) delay game for half a year
step 4) make console X version
step 4a) the worst version
step 4b) canceled
step 5) charge full price

Do these steps and you're guaranteed to make a few new enemies!
#3AJ2412Posted 8/17/2013 9:11:18 PM
I played the 360 demo and it wasn't good. It didn't feel enjoyable. The touch parts from the Wii U were all done automatically by pressing the B button.

I had tons of fun playing the Wii U demo. It can't be duplicated on other consoles.

Complete opposite for me.
I enjoyed the 360 demo more because it didn't break the pacing of the game.
I also enjoyed it more because of the Invasion levels, but that doesn't count.
---
"The people who hate on Vuvuzela's are the ones who cant play them." -EvilmetalUK
http://i.imgur.com/7iLBp.png By QTx314159 .
#4SlimeSwayzePosted 8/17/2013 9:43:44 PM
There's a 360 demo? I'll need to try it. I really liked the Wii U demo, but I'm still not sure which console to play it on. I wasn't too into the Gamepad sections, so I may end up going with the 360.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#5ukokira1Posted 8/17/2013 9:46:01 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
There's a 360 demo? I'll need to try it. I really liked the Wii U demo, but I'm still not sure which console to play it on. I wasn't too into the Gamepad sections, so I may end up going with the 360.

Thoughts on multiplayer?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#6SlimeSwayzePosted 8/17/2013 9:46:38 PM
ukokira1 posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...

Thoughts on multiplayer?

I'll just be playing single-player.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#7NovaLevossidaPosted 8/17/2013 9:55:06 PM
Well, I didn't know about it until someone brought it up in another topic, but the PC version includes Origins (which I haven't played) along with Legends in a bundle for $40. I have to go that route since it's the better deal, even if Legends might be a little better on the Wii U.
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL
#8VanderZooPosted 8/18/2013 3:11:18 AM
PhilBrooksTNF posted...

Vita has touch controls.
---
Man of Steel - 26.06.13
"You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards"
#9maxfenigPosted 8/18/2013 3:29:05 AM
SlimeSwayze posted...

I'm pretty sure ubisoft said you will have the option to play the gamepad sections with buttons like the xbox/ps3 versions.
#10P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 8/18/2013 4:17:48 AM
NovaLevossida posted...
Well, I didn't know about it until someone brought it up in another topic, but the PC version includes Origins (which I haven't played) along with Legends in a bundle for $40. I have to go that route since it's the better deal, even if Legends might be a little better on the Wii U.

The Wii U version also includes Origins, as well as a bonus Mario and Luigi costume for Rayman and Globox. The Vita version has an Ezio costume.
---
NNID: Ko-san
"SUUUPERRR!"