Rayman Legends Wii U is the definitive version.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Rayman Legends Wii U is the definitive version.

User Info: PhilBrooksTNF

PhilBrooksTNF
3 years ago#1
I played the 360 demo and it wasn't good. It didn't feel enjoyable. The touch parts from the Wii U were all done automatically by pressing the B button.

I had tons of fun playing the Wii U demo. It can't be duplicated on other consoles.
http://i.imgur.com/C57Xo.gif
http://i.imgur.com/2XkQc.gif

User Info: gnomelord255

gnomelord255
3 years ago#2
Gnomelord's Guide on How to Piss Off Your Fanbase and Make Sure They Never Buy Another Game From You Again

step 1) announce game as exclusive to console X
step 2) take away exclusivity
step 3) delay game for half a year
step 4) make console X version
step 4a) the worst version
step 4b) canceled
step 5) charge full price

Do these steps and you're guaranteed to make a few new enemies!

User Info: AJ2412

AJ2412
3 years ago#3
I played the 360 demo and it wasn't good. It didn't feel enjoyable. The touch parts from the Wii U were all done automatically by pressing the B button.

I had tons of fun playing the Wii U demo. It can't be duplicated on other consoles.

Complete opposite for me.
I enjoyed the 360 demo more because it didn't break the pacing of the game.
I also enjoyed it more because of the Invasion levels, but that doesn't count.
"The people who hate on Vuvuzela's are the ones who cant play them." -EvilmetalUK
http://i.imgur.com/7iLBp.png By QTx314159 .

User Info: SlimeSwayze

SlimeSwayze
3 years ago#4
There's a 360 demo? I'll need to try it. I really liked the Wii U demo, but I'm still not sure which console to play it on. I wasn't too into the Gamepad sections, so I may end up going with the 360.
Currently Playing: Too many to report.

User Info: ukokira1

ukokira1
3 years ago#5
SlimeSwayze posted...
There's a 360 demo? I'll need to try it. I really liked the Wii U demo, but I'm still not sure which console to play it on. I wasn't too into the Gamepad sections, so I may end up going with the 360.

Thoughts on multiplayer?
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11

User Info: SlimeSwayze

SlimeSwayze
3 years ago#6
ukokira1 posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...

Thoughts on multiplayer?

I'll just be playing single-player.
Currently Playing: Too many to report.

User Info: NovaLevossida

NovaLevossida
3 years ago#7
Well, I didn't know about it until someone brought it up in another topic, but the PC version includes Origins (which I haven't played) along with Legends in a bundle for $40. I have to go that route since it's the better deal, even if Legends might be a little better on the Wii U.
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL

User Info: VanderZoo

VanderZoo
3 years ago#8
PhilBrooksTNF posted...

Vita has touch controls.
Man of Steel - 26.06.13
"You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards"

User Info: maxfenig

maxfenig
3 years ago#9
SlimeSwayze posted...

I'm pretty sure ubisoft said you will have the option to play the gamepad sections with buttons like the xbox/ps3 versions.

User Info: P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N

P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N
3 years ago#10
NovaLevossida posted...
Well, I didn't know about it until someone brought it up in another topic, but the PC version includes Origins (which I haven't played) along with Legends in a bundle for $40. I have to go that route since it's the better deal, even if Legends might be a little better on the Wii U.

The Wii U version also includes Origins, as well as a bonus Mario and Luigi costume for Rayman and Globox. The Vita version has an Ezio costume.
NNID: Ko-san
"SUUUPERRR!"
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Rayman Legends Wii U is the definitive version.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived