What if Wii U got some MLP:FiM games?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What if Wii U got some MLP:FiM games?
2 years ago#1
I think it would sell systems
Masked Man is the best video game character ever and he is a shoe in for Super Smash Bros 4. - englishhedgehog
2 years ago#2
me too
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76
2 years ago#3
Dis gun be gud
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
2 years ago#4
I just wonder why Hasbro hasn't made an MLP FiM game for modern consoles/handhelds yet.

I mean they know that they series is loved by adults and people over 20+ that are geeks/gamers so it should be a no brainer for them to want to make some cash and release a wellmade game.
We live to make the impossible possible!
2 years ago#5
i'd buy it.
So cute, yet so badass... .
2 years ago#6
gfaqster posted...
release a wellmade game.

Hell, I'm sure it would sell a ton even if it was a crappy game lol.

I've only seen a few episodes of the show, but I wonder how they could actually make a game out of it. Like what the gameplay and story would be.
But the thing that makes Woody special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what.
2 years ago#7
*high fives Elliot*

I can't wait to see this topic cap 500!
You can beat 'em up by any means or blow them all to SMITHEREENS, a favorite of this sentient machine!
2 years ago#8
Gaben would buy 2 normal editions of the game and one special edition and then some douche on the internet says "2 + 1= Half Life 3 confirmed".
http://images.wikia.com/fallout/images/d/da/Randy_Pitchford.jpg <------ Liar http://i.imgur.com/2z9p9L7.gif
2 years ago#9
I'd kill someone.
NNID: Ko-san
2 years ago#10
I would burn my Wii U.
You can never trust anyone who spells with dollar signs in their license plates.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What if Wii U got some MLP:FiM games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived