What if Wii U got some MLP:FiM games?

#31P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 8/18/2013 9:59:35 AM
Robot_Soopa posted...
random_man9119 posted...
chaoscontrol325 posted...
I'm an ex-brony, so I'd probably at least check it out. I say ex-brony, but I still like the show. The fanbase is just.... repulsing me, so I'm trying to distance myself from it.

It seems you and I are the same type of ex-Brony

Pathetic. If you like something you shouldn't let irrelevant factors affect your enjoyment.

It's not affecting his enjoyment, he simply does not wish to be associated with the horde.
---
NNID: Ko-san
"SUUUPERRR!"
#32Koi_TenchiPosted 8/18/2013 10:25:12 AM
Then the Wii U would have some MLP:FiM games and nothing else about the system or it's sales would be different.

What a silly question.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#33Fimble_the_magePosted 8/18/2013 10:26:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#34uubershikamaruxPosted 8/18/2013 10:42:11 AM
Just take as much money from my wallet as you want Hasbro.

Should get high moon studios to make it cos they made those awesome transformer games.
---
GT: FullM3tal UK
MH TRI: C82UFA
#35gohoanqPosted 8/18/2013 10:45:03 AM
I like the show but I wouldn't buy it lol I'm not a brony I just enjoy the cartoon because of the characters and its humor. I'm sure the real bronies would eat it up though..
---
---
My 3DS FC is 2277 - 8061 - 3461. Wii U ID- Gohan-9
#36DiscostewSMPosted 8/18/2013 10:56:55 AM
It depends on the style of the game and how far Hasbro is willing to let their franchise go in that direction. An example of such a game was Fighting is Magic (fanmade), but it got a C&D order. There are official comics that show a rather dark side to the franchise, so it is possible that such dark content could be the basis of MLP-related video games.

The show itself (FiM) is not bad at all. It's just the stereotypical people who look at the cover and reject it because of colorful ponies, when the contents inside show a much different picture compared to previous generations. Much of the jokes, gags and awkward moments come from cartoons of the past, like Looney Toons.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#37ChokusetsuPosted 8/18/2013 11:15:40 AM
SioReolu posted...
I dislike MLP, but I have to agree with the fact that a game would probably sell.

No, it wouldn't.

It'd be just a bunch of internet fad-ers buying it. That's hardly a reliable playerbase to sell systems.
---
De arimasu
#38WeuxtronPosted 8/18/2013 11:41:38 AM
Fimble_the_mage posted...
Wii U is a Nintendo system with many child users.

Is it really the best idea to try to lure potential pedophiles to the system?

Are you implying that Bronies are child molesters? Because that is an incredibly wrong assumption and you are probably a troll for making it.

You aside, this topic has been surprisingly positive (or at least neutral) on the subject of Bronies compared to just about every other MLP topic I've seen. Wii U board, I'm proud of you.
#39P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 8/18/2013 11:45:08 AM
DiscostewSM posted...
It depends on the style of the game and how far Hasbro is willing to let their franchise go in that direction. An example of such a game was Fighting is Magic (fanmade), but it got a C&D order. There are official comics that show a rather dark side to the franchise, so it is possible that such dark content could be the basis of MLP-related video games.

The show itself (FiM) is not bad at all. It's just the stereotypical people who look at the cover and reject it because of colorful ponies, when the contents inside show a much different picture compared to previous generations. Much of the jokes, gags and awkward moments come from cartoons of the past, like Looney Toons.

I despise that show and it's contents because it's Fanbase has made it a cancer on the web that is near impossible to avoid. I could give a rat's ass what the show is about.
---
NNID: Ko-san
"SUUUPERRR!"
#40ThatPersonGuyPosted 8/18/2013 11:45:19 AM
God danm Bronies. Why can't they leave the good things alone.

BRONY THIS

BRONY THAT

God, NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID GIRLY TV SHOW.
---
You can beat 'em up by any means or blow them all to SMITHEREENS, a favorite of this sentient machine!