What if Wii U got some MLP:FiM games?

#51DiscostewSMPosted 8/18/2013 6:55:02 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
NovaLevossida posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...
God danm Bronies. Why can't they leave the good things alone.

BRONY THIS

BRONY THAT

God, NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID GIRLY TV SHOW.

Kind of inclined to agree there. Even more saddened to find out that there's such a thing as an "ex-brony," as if the experience was somehow deep enough to identify in a secondary, separate group to distance themselves from the primary group. Gosh, those people are terrible, now let us call ourselves by this other arbitrary name rather than the first one so that we can just move our group / self-identification a bit off to the side and feel better.

I mean really, it's SO GAY.

Man, your comment is so 16 year old boy with a cheesy mustache.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#52AceMosPosted 8/18/2013 7:22:27 PM
^ i LOVED that amanda psyches comerical on teen nick do they still play it?
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#53Enigma149Posted 8/18/2013 7:34:21 PM(edited)
HermeticJustice posted...
Enigma149 posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...
God danm Bronies. Why can't they leave the good things alone.

BRONY THIS

BRONY THAT

God, NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID GIRLY TV SHOW.

Ironically, comments like this are what made me look into the show in the first place...

ironically, comments like this are what made me look into the definition of irony

you're using it wrong by the way

If you're going to correct somebody's grammar, you should at least punctuate your sentences properly while you do so.

***EDIT***
Oh, and by the way, if we look at the Merriam-Webster Dictionary's entry 3a for "irony", we get this...

Incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result.

...proving that I did use the word correctly. That is, unless you want to argue that watching a show after being told it is "stupid, girly, and gay" is the normal or expected result, or that Merriam-Webster is not a credible source.

***EDIT 2***
On the topic at-hand, Hasbro just announced a partnership with Ubisoft to make games based on their IPs, but MLP was not among those listed, so it's unlikely a game would come out for some time.
---
MOS 6510 @ 1.023 MHz // MOS VIC-II 6567 // 64 kB RAM // 20 kB ROM // 3ch MOS 6581 SID // 1541 FDD // Datasette
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NN, Steam: CrimsonEnigma