Will the WW remake support WM+ controls?

#1kingbadjoPosted 8/18/2013 11:00:38 AM
Will the Wind Waker support Wii Motion + controls like skyward sword? Will it be an option?
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#2cueebzonPosted 8/18/2013 11:03:20 AM
No.
---
NNID: cueebzon
Looking forward to: Pikmin 3, WW HD, Super Mario 3D World
#3kingbadjo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 11:04:33 AM
Damn ok thanks... Don't see why they couldn't have put it in....
---
#4DiscostewSMPosted 8/18/2013 11:05:38 AM
Doubtful. There was more to Skyward Sword's mechanics than just putting in motion controls. The entire game revolved around them, and throwing that into a game that didn't use them at all would be pointless, as they'd have to change the overall game to utilize them in a meaningful manner.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#5kingbadjo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 11:08:12 AM
DiscostewSM posted...
Doubtful. There was more to Skyward Sword's mechanics than just putting in motion controls. The entire game revolved around them, and throwing that into a game that didn't use them at all would be pointless, as they'd have to change the overall game to utilize them in a meaningful manner.

I mean... they wouldn't have to change the game. It would just be funner for me (and probably others) to play with the wm+ controls than to just press A. It could just be an add on for those who want it.
---
#6DeathSoul2000Posted 8/18/2013 11:09:25 AM
kingbadjo posted...
DiscostewSM posted...

I mean... they wouldn't have to change the game. It would just be funner for me (and probably others) to play with the wm+ controls than to just press A. It could just be an add on for those who want it.

why would they bother - they would have to redo the enemies to behave as they do in SS
#7BalancelessPosted 8/18/2013 1:15:12 PM
kingbadjo posted...
DiscostewSM posted...

At best they could have included Twilight Princess style motion controls... otherwise, aside from the game not really taking advantage of it, it would have required a ton of redoing the way animation and character movement worked.