3/10?? Kamiya should have just done Starfox instead.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 3/10?? Kamiya should have just done Starfox instead.
3 years ago#1
http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2013/08/the-wonderful-101-review/

Hes pretty much confirming what WiiU owners have been saying for months. That Wonderful 101 is gonna be one of those tech demo-ish titles you forget about a week after release.

Now are you guys gonna start demanding better for once?
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
3 years ago#2
That's just one opinion. I like how you just happened to pick this one while loads of others are positive.
NNID: stretfordender91
PSN: m-smith1991
3 years ago#3
3/10 is too high. I reviewed the game myself and gave it a 0/10 instead. TC, if you actually agree with that review, then you've probably got horrible taste in games. Have some standards instead of handing out higher scores than what games deserve.
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
3 years ago#4
GloryChaos posted...
3/10 is too high. I reviewed the game myself and gave it a 0/10 instead. TC, if you actually agree with that review, then you've probably got horrible taste in games. Have some standards instead of handing out higher scores than what games deserve.

Relax man, I agree. I just thought that if I posted any of the lower scoring reviews some fanboys would have killed themselves. Remember that this is what Nintendos hyping up as its system seller?
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
3 years ago#5
I played the demo and it seems like a good enough game to buy to me. Did you play the demo TC? Why don't you come up with your own opinion? Plenty of games I love get bad/low reviews on a variety of systems I own.
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
3 years ago#6
I had the demo and uninstalled it.

Lets not make assumptions.
3 years ago#7
i love how the minds of people work on gamefaqs.
3DS FC: 2063-0061-2915
3 years ago#8
...Big influx of topics highlighting this review, I note.
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
3 years ago#9
_Candice_ posted...
I had the demo and uninstalled it.

Lets not make assumptions.

^THIS, was your response. You didn't say anything about the game. Guess those assumptions were right. What a fool...
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
3 years ago#10
R_Hunter posted...
...Big influx of topics highlighting this review, I note.

Trolls tend to latch on to one thing.
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 3/10?? Kamiya should have just done Starfox instead.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived