3/10?? Kamiya should have just done Starfox instead.

#21smash66Posted 8/18/2013 11:22:44 PM
GloryChaos posted...
3/10 is too high. I reviewed the game myself and gave it a 0/10 instead. TC, if you actually agree with that review, then you've probably got horrible taste in games. Have some standards instead of handing out higher scores than what games deserve.

The reviewer probably wants to work at Nintendo aswell.

No wonder Nintendo 1st party games gets bloated scores... They probably promise the reviewers a spot at Nintendo with higher salary.
#22DontMindIfIDoPosted 8/19/2013 12:21:32 AM
Pretty much any review related to ThatGuyWithTheGlasses should be ignored the moment they are posted.
#23darkqueenhelbaPosted 8/19/2013 10:59:45 AM
_Candice_ posted...
darkqueenhelba posted...
^THIS, was your response. You didn't say anything about the game. Guess those assumptions were right. What a fool...

I dont know why youre getting offended over opinions.

Its repetitive and does not really have a story. If theres a story I can at least be entertained by other events while Im doing mundane chores. Its probably just because its made for children that it doesnt need to be complex.

The only thing that looks good is the graphics. Now will you quit sperging out?

I don't know why you're making assumptions....I don't get offended from fools I know, let alone fools I've never met. The tone of my text is my normal way of talking.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#24Faceman_Posted 8/19/2013 11:04:23 AM
IGN constantly gives COD games nines while I would personally give them ones for being the utter garbage that they are.

Opinions =/= facts apparently.
#25IcedEarthaholicPosted 8/19/2013 11:28:26 AM
Faceman_ posted...
IGN constantly gives COD games nines while I would personally give them ones for being the utter garbage that they are.

Opinions =/= facts apparently.

This and if I were to say that _Candice_ is a kettlehead, that would be my opinion, and I can back that up by saying that not only did they pick a review from an obscure website, they also didn't elaborate on things. On otherwards not only do we have a kettlehead, we have a sheep.
---
For all things Fatal Frame join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#26ShankspearePosted 8/19/2013 11:31:08 AM
_Candice_ posted...
darkqueenhelba posted...
^THIS, was your response. You didn't say anything about the game. Guess those assumptions were right. What a fool...

I dont know why youre getting offended over opinions.

Its repetitive and does not really have a story. If theres a story I can at least be entertained by other events while Im doing mundane chores. Its probably just because its made for children that it doesnt need to be complex.

The only thing that looks good is the graphics. Now will you quit sperging out?

Wait the demo goes through the story? I didn't know that.