wiiu display case

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. wiiu display case

User Info: Mobius1Rising

Mobius1Rising
3 years ago#1
does it have one.i remember the wii had one were you can plug them into the usb.
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.

User Info: ORANGE666

ORANGE666
3 years ago#2
Why do you need one? To stop it from collecting dust?

Mobius1Rising
3 years ago#3
hahaha your very funny.you should return to the ps3/60 boards were you can crack funny jokes like that.
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.

ORANGE666
3 years ago#4
Why would anyone on those boards care about the WiiU? Isn't the WiiU a next gen console? Next gen talk on last gen boards isn't allowed on GFaqs, or is this a troll thread about dust and how the WiiU isn't next gen? Go back to the XOne/PS4 boards

Mobius1Rising
3 years ago#5
ORANGE666 posted...
Why would anyone on those boards care about the WiiU? Isn't the WiiU a next gen console? Next gen talk on last gen boards isn't allowed on GFaqs, or is this a troll thread about dust and how the WiiU isn't next gen? Go back to the XOne/PS4 boards

i have no interest in those consoles only the 3ds wiiu & ps3.& your just a troll looking for attention which i don't mind giving you as i like to argue with them seeing the flawed logic they pump out.oh & please do insult my grammatical errors or my name or something else trolls like to do.& only kids think wiiu is last gen you my friend are one.

ORANGE666
3 years ago#6
Says the troll posting about display cases. If its not about dust, is the WiiU going in a museum or something? Is it being displayed as a rare artifact?

Where did I say WiiU was last gen? You're making stuff up, stop trolling. I have a WiiU, I even made a thread showing my receipt.

Mobius1Rising
3 years ago#7
oh wait i remember you now your the guy who troled my 360 topic a few months ago about indy games.didn't you have a sig about the ps3/60 being the only consoles you own i see why you removed them for the wiiu boards so why are you on the wiiu board.

ORANGE666
3 years ago#8
I don't post on the X360 boards. As for my systems

-3DSXL
-PS Vita
-PS3 Slim
-WiiU Basic
-X360 phat

Mobius1Rising
3 years ago#9
ORANGE666 posted...
Why do you need one? To stop it from collecting dust?

im a big nintendo fan & no troll.reading this text again im not sure if your being serious or your either a clever troll by typing something very innocent to throw of suspicion of your antics.or you simply asked is your wiiu collecting alot of dust & were not trolling.im unsure at this point the wiiu gets frequently trolled so im very suspicious of texts like that. ill keep an open mind & ill apologise as well.so whats your topic called about the receipt.if your telling the truth.

Mobius1Rising
3 years ago#10
anyway back to topic its not a display case as i said in the start.it's more of a charging station that connects to wiiu but the wiiu can sit ontop of it its like a stand + charging station + display case.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. wiiu display case

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived