wiiu display case

#1Mobius1RisingPosted 8/18/2013 8:58:33 PM
does it have one.i remember the wii had one were you can plug them into the usb.
---
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.
#2ORANGE666Posted 8/18/2013 9:02:40 PM
Why do you need one? To stop it from collecting dust?
#3Mobius1Rising(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 9:05:56 PM
hahaha your very funny.you should return to the ps3/60 boards were you can crack funny jokes like that.
---
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.
#4ORANGE666Posted 8/18/2013 9:14:16 PM(edited)
Why would anyone on those boards care about the WiiU? Isn't the WiiU a next gen console? Next gen talk on last gen boards isn't allowed on GFaqs, or is this a troll thread about dust and how the WiiU isn't next gen? Go back to the XOne/PS4 boards
#5Mobius1Rising(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 9:20:54 PM
ORANGE666 posted...
Why would anyone on those boards care about the WiiU? Isn't the WiiU a next gen console? Next gen talk on last gen boards isn't allowed on GFaqs, or is this a troll thread about dust and how the WiiU isn't next gen? Go back to the XOne/PS4 boards

i have no interest in those consoles only the 3ds wiiu & ps3.& your just a troll looking for attention which i don't mind giving you as i like to argue with them seeing the flawed logic they pump out.oh & please do insult my grammatical errors or my name or something else trolls like to do.& only kids think wiiu is last gen you my friend are one.
---
#6ORANGE666Posted 8/18/2013 9:26:29 PM
Says the troll posting about display cases. If its not about dust, is the WiiU going in a museum or something? Is it being displayed as a rare artifact?

Where did I say WiiU was last gen? You're making stuff up, stop trolling. I have a WiiU, I even made a thread showing my receipt.
#7Mobius1Rising(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 9:30:21 PM
oh wait i remember you now your the guy who troled my 360 topic a few months ago about indy games.didn't you have a sig about the ps3/60 being the only consoles you own i see why you removed them for the wiiu boards so why are you on the wiiu board.
---
#8ORANGE666Posted 8/18/2013 9:35:32 PM
I don't post on the X360 boards. As for my systems

-3DSXL
-PS Vita
-PS3 Slim
-WiiU Basic
-X360 phat
#9Mobius1Rising(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 10:07:01 PM
ORANGE666 posted...
Why do you need one? To stop it from collecting dust?

im a big nintendo fan & no troll.reading this text again im not sure if your being serious or your either a clever troll by typing something very innocent to throw of suspicion of your antics.or you simply asked is your wiiu collecting alot of dust & were not trolling.im unsure at this point the wiiu gets frequently trolled so im very suspicious of texts like that. ill keep an open mind & ill apologise as well.so whats your topic called about the receipt.if your telling the truth.
---
#10Mobius1Rising(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 10:13:57 PM
anyway back to topic its not a display case as i said in the start.it's more of a charging station that connects to wiiu but the wiiu can sit ontop of it its like a stand + charging station + display case.
---