wiiu display case

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. wiiu display case

User Info: Kromlech06

Kromlech06
3 years ago#11
Can you find a link to the Wii version of the object you're trying to describe?
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957

User Info: Mobius1Rising

Mobius1Rising
3 years ago#12
orange 666 i mistook you for some else im sorry. i had a topic up about you but was deleted by moderators for being off topic.
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
3 years ago#13
Mobius1Rising posted...
orange 666 i mistook you for some else im sorry. i had a topic up about you but was deleted by moderators for being off topic.

i get the feeling you're thinking of demondog666

User Info: Mobius1Rising

Mobius1Rising
3 years ago#14
DeathSoul2000 posted...
Mobius1Rising posted...

i get the feeling you're thinking of demondog666

no it was a very similar name.i misinterpreted the reply in the 2nd paragraph for a wiiu insult so i naturally went into defence mode without thinking things though clearly.i was in the wrong theres clearly no excuse for my actions.
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. wiiu display case

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived