Sadly I am not using my WiiU

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Sadly I am not using my WiiU

User Info: oq7ster

oq7ster
3 years ago#1
Not because of the lack of games as I have quite a few, but because of the lack of time. That's the reason my U isn't getting as much love as my 3DS XL. At least I can take my XL to my job sometimes, but I can't say the same about my WiiU. :(

I miss the time when I was in school and could play everyday.

Anyone else going through the same?
3DS: 1805-3478-2204; NNID: oq7ster
NDF Superbus membrum

User Info: snae99

snae99
3 years ago#2
Sorta. I'm on summer break so I've got a lot of time now, but once the semester starts it's over...

Trying to cut my backlog down a bit before I go back.
Currently playing: Dragon Age: Origins and Dynasty Warriors 8
GOTY so far: Fire Emblem Awakening

User Info: Mobius1Rising

Mobius1Rising
3 years ago#3
i wish the ww would hurry up & come out.
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.

oq7ster
3 years ago#4
snae99 posted...
Sorta. I'm on summer break so I've got a lot of time now, but once the semester starts it's over...

Trying to cut my backlog down a bit before I go back.

I know right?

Mobius1Rising posted...
i wish the ww would hurry up & come out.

Me too, I never played the original. I hope it is as good as they say.
NDF Superbus membrum

User Info: Mobius1Rising

Mobius1Rising
3 years ago#5
ww is a great game i love just sailing about the seas,i stick on the music in the navy.just for fun.
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.

oq7ster
3 years ago#6
Mobius1Rising posted...
ww is a great game i love just sailing about the seas,i stick on the music in the navy.just for fun.

LOL, that sounds hilarious.
NDF Superbus membrum

User Info: SyCo_VeNoM

SyCo_VeNoM
3 years ago#7
oq7ster posted...
Not because of the lack of games as I have quite a few, but because of the lack of time. That's the reason my U isn't getting as much love as my 3DS XL. At least I can take my XL to my job sometimes, but I can't say the same about my WiiU. :(

I miss the time when I was in school and could play everyday.

Anyone else going through the same?

Kinda the same, but I also have a quite a bit going on outside work that keeps me from being able to sit down and really play a game. I have at least 3 games on my PC that I've yet to touch as well as AC3 on my Wii U that I have had less than an hour to play in 2 weeks. I'm quite shocked I got to finish pikmin 3, but I played that well over the expanse of a week, and a halfs in short bursts which luckily the way its broken up it works great for.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Sadly I am not using my WiiU

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived