Sadly I am not using my WiiU

#1oq7sterPosted 8/18/2013 10:23:24 PM
Not because of the lack of games as I have quite a few, but because of the lack of time. That's the reason my U isn't getting as much love as my 3DS XL. At least I can take my XL to my job sometimes, but I can't say the same about my WiiU. :(

I miss the time when I was in school and could play everyday.

Anyone else going through the same?
---
3DS: 1805-3478-2204; NNID: oq7ster
NDF Superbus membrum
#2snae99Posted 8/18/2013 10:27:39 PM
Sorta. I'm on summer break so I've got a lot of time now, but once the semester starts it's over...

Trying to cut my backlog down a bit before I go back.
---
Currently playing: Dragon Age: Origins and Dynasty Warriors 8
GOTY so far: Fire Emblem Awakening
#3Mobius1RisingPosted 8/18/2013 10:29:32 PM
i wish the ww would hurry up & come out.
---
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.
#4oq7ster(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 10:56:32 PM
snae99 posted...
Sorta. I'm on summer break so I've got a lot of time now, but once the semester starts it's over...

Trying to cut my backlog down a bit before I go back.

I know right?

Mobius1Rising posted...
i wish the ww would hurry up & come out.

Me too, I never played the original. I hope it is as good as they say.
---
NDF Superbus membrum
#5Mobius1RisingPosted 8/18/2013 10:59:40 PM
ww is a great game i love just sailing about the seas,i stick on the music in the navy.just for fun.
---
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.
#6oq7ster(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 9:36:20 AM
Mobius1Rising posted...
ww is a great game i love just sailing about the seas,i stick on the music in the navy.just for fun.

LOL, that sounds hilarious.
---
NDF Superbus membrum
#7SyCo_VeNoMPosted 8/21/2013 9:47:08 AM
oq7ster posted...
Not because of the lack of games as I have quite a few, but because of the lack of time. That's the reason my U isn't getting as much love as my 3DS XL. At least I can take my XL to my job sometimes, but I can't say the same about my WiiU. :(

I miss the time when I was in school and could play everyday.

Anyone else going through the same?

Kinda the same, but I also have a quite a bit going on outside work that keeps me from being able to sit down and really play a game. I have at least 3 games on my PC that I've yet to touch as well as AC3 on my Wii U that I have had less than an hour to play in 2 weeks. I'm quite shocked I got to finish pikmin 3, but I played that well over the expanse of a week, and a halfs in short bursts which luckily the way its broken up it works great for.