does this exsist for wiiu

#1Mobius1RisingPosted 8/18/2013 11:26:15 PM
a stand+charging station+display case,i hate having to post the same topic.so ill try to word it better than my last topic wiiu display cases as it was either trolled or not im unsure anymore anyway i apologise for making another identical copy.could anyone tell me please.
---
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.
#2kdognumba1Posted 8/18/2013 11:37:29 PM
Gonna need you to elaborate a little more.

Do you mean a console stand like what the Wii has? If so then yes and no, there's 2 peaces you can use to stand the Wii U console up but its not 1 big piece like the Wii stand.

Do you mean stand for the Wii U pad? If so then yes, the Wii U deluxe comes with a Wii U pad stand and a charging dock that doubles as a stand.

I'm not sure if that helps, if you can elaborate more that would be great.
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#3YoyokuKOPosted 8/18/2013 11:44:43 PM(edited)
i think he wants a stand that can hold both the console and charge the gamepad.
#4Mobius1Rising(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 11:52:32 PM
kdognumba1 posted...
Gonna need you to elaborate a little more.

Do you mean a console stand like what the Wii has? If so then yes and no, there's 2 peaces you can use to stand the Wii U console up but its not 1 big piece like the Wii stand.

Do you mean stand for the Wii U pad? If so then yes, the Wii U deluxe comes with a Wii U pad stand and a charging dock that doubles as a stand.

I'm not sure if that helps, if you can elaborate more that would be great.

im dreadfully sorry explaining things is not my speciality.its like a multi station which can charge the pad the joypad & the wiimotes plus the wiiu sits atop it & it connects into the wiiu usb & it has lights on it.its an unofficial product made by someone like gameshark or gamestop or GAME.
---
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.
#5thelastgogetaPosted 8/19/2013 12:09:54 AM
Yes, there are unlicensed goods on those lines like this:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dual-Charger-Nintendo-Wii-U/dp/B00B58GJYC

It charges Wii Remotes and the GamePad at the same time it seems.
Looks like there is a lot of competition but you will have to filter out the useful and affordable ones yourself, sometimes unlicensed goods get positive reviews quickly but break down all too soon. >_>
---
Get, Play The Undersold Triforce: Z+W, NMH, Okami!
PM of the SSR Board + Ninja of SATBK/SATFS forever
#6Mobius1Rising(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 3:00:41 PM
thanks to the replies
---