Wheres GBA and GC games on VC?

#1knightmere122Posted 8/19/2013 6:33:21 AM
Is Nintendo going to deliver on this? I want Castlevania AoS and Metroid Prime on VC dammit!
---
Cincinnati Sports and Buckeye Fan 4 Life
#2John_MagnumPosted 8/19/2013 6:34:55 AM
Please understand, Nintendo is too busy making Super Mario 3D World and Mario Kart 8 to do anything else. They can only make so many megaton games superior to everything other game combined per year.
#3NovaLevossidaPosted 8/19/2013 6:34:56 AM
I want Mario 64. We're in the same boat, basically. Nothing's on the horizon, at all. I'm not sure I'll even care by the time this stuff starts coming out.
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL
#4_Taidow_Posted 8/19/2013 6:35:10 AM
I'm pretty sure GBA and N64 will come before GameCube, if it ever comes.
---
"Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves." -C.S. Lewis
#5thelastgogetaPosted 8/19/2013 6:41:54 AM
On topic: Nintendo are stalling because they can, they (collectively including all publishers of rare games) would be make a packet from all of the GBA (ambassador games for the 3DS only so far), GameCube and Wii games with minimal work if they wanted to. >_>

NovaLevossida posted...
I want Mario 64. We're in the same boat, basically. Nothing's on the horizon, at all. I'm not sure I'll even care by the time this stuff starts coming out.

Super Mario 64 DS and the Wii Virtual Console version of Mario 64 can still be played on your Wii U.
---
Get, Play The Undersold Triforce: Z+W, NMH, Okami!
PM of the SSR Board + Ninja of SATBK/SATFS forever
#6NovaLevossidaPosted 8/19/2013 6:44:33 AM
thelastgogeta posted...
On topic: Nintendo are stalling because they can, they (collectively including all publishers of rare games) would be make a packet from all of the GBA (ambassador games for the 3DS only so far), GameCube and Wii games with minimal work if they wanted to. >_>

NovaLevossida posted...

Super Mario 64 DS and the Wii Virtual Console version of Mario 64 can still be played on your Wii U.

I'm waiting on the Wii U version because I want the full features. Don't get me wrong, I have means of playing the game already on both the N64 and DS. I'm just waiting on the Wii U VC to become relevant to me, which basically starts at my favorite 3D platformer.
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL