If Sony want bankrupt and they needed someone to buy them, would Nintendo bid?

#21plasmatic5Posted 8/19/2013 4:55:23 PM
METALINGUS5150 posted...
Would Nintendo fans want ANY of Sony's IP's on nintendo consoles?

Jak and Daxter! I loved those games and I'm really sad that Naughty Dog doesn't seem to want to do anything with the series.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#22capturinggod200Posted 8/19/2013 4:55:25 PM
Snow-Dust posted...
NCPwn posted...
I think that Apple would take them. Apple is genius when it comes to hardware, and Nintendo are genius when it comes to game software.

no... I own an apple device and I can definitely tell you its the worst of all smartphone, the only thing has it going is its itune and fashion like trend

capturinggod200 posted...
if anything nintendo may be the one facing bankruptcy if come next gen they don't step it up have you seen wii U sales 2 years and they are just now coming out with system seller games while right off the bat sony and hell even xbox one is releasing with system sellers.

Sony is in a huge debt right now so pretty much that sums up Sony could go bankrupt

sony has more than a game system to worry about and the ps3 price fiasco hurt them but the ps4 shows they are learning from their mistakes.
#23Snow-DustPosted 8/19/2013 4:57:01 PM
Who_Dat504 posted...
arvilino posted...
BkzIzu posted...
Do people actually think no company would want to buy the God Of War, Uncharted, Last of Us, Infamous, GT, LBP,etc. IPs?
Wow.

I thought Naughty Dog owned Last of Us and Uncharted, sort of like how Rare owns Banjo Kazooie.

This is why Sony should not be discussed on this board, people don't know what there talking about smh

well vice versa as well like with sony fans think sony will acquire Fire Emblem if they bought Atlus
#24Jacob46719Posted 8/19/2013 4:57:58 PM
Nintendo would buy their gaming division.
---
Buying These: Mario 3D World, WWHD, SSB4, SSB4, MK8, Watch Dogs, CoD: Ghosts, Pokemon Y, Zelda: ALBW, X
May Buy These: PS4, Infamous: SS, Destiny, ESO
#25ChokusetsuPosted 8/19/2013 4:58:57 PM
Maybe Nintendo would try, but this is definitely a situation in which MS would do everything in their power to own Sony if only to make things more difficult for Nintendo.
---
De arimasu
#26Snow-DustPosted 8/19/2013 5:01:19 PM
Snow-Dust posted...
NCPwn posted...
I think that Apple would take them. Apple is genius when it comes to hardware, and Nintendo are genius when it comes to game software.

no... I own an apple device and I can definitely tell you its the worst of all smartphone, the only thing has it going is its itune and fashion like trend

if anything nintendo may be the one facing bankruptcy if come next gen they don't step it up have you seen wii U sales 2 years and they are just now coming out with system seller games while right off the bat sony and hell even xbox one is releasing with system sellers.

Sony is in a huge debt right now so pretty much that sums up Sony could go bankrupt

sony has more than a game system to worry about and the ps3 price fiasco hurt them but the ps4 shows they are learning from their mistakes.

True, i dont want sony to bankrupt as thats just ill spirited and the more competition the better. It keeps the market fresh, though I wouldnt mind MS since all they do is plague gaming with shooters. Overall i think sony will be fine this gen since MS 1st-person shot themselves on the foot with their now canceled DRM. So most consumer should go back to sony anyway
#27BkzIzuPosted 8/19/2013 7:07:43 PM
METALINGUS5150 posted...
Would Nintendo fans want ANY of Sony's IP's on nintendo consoles?

Stuff like Puppeteer and LBP would fit perfectly with Nintendo. ;V
#28GamerguymassPosted 8/20/2013 3:07:24 AM
They better make bids on the gaming division at least if Sony were to go under. Though as others have said Microsoft would start foaming at the mouth and selling other crap if needed just to get the cash to buy the game division of Sony at least. I am honestly surprised they haven't tried to buy it before. They have already tried, and failed, to buy Nintendo after all.
---
Now Playing: "The Hunt for the Two Missing Nintendo 64 Games"
An expansion came out, but I'm still a third of the way through!
#29Scisor50Posted 8/24/2013 10:01:48 AM
I'm pretty sure EA would bid instead. lol
---
"WHAT THE HELL IS AN ESPORTS?!" -Mr. Torgue