Nintendo needs to revisit a lot of their IPs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo needs to revisit a lot of their IPs

User Info: Transdude

Transdude
3 years ago#1
I'm not talking about the usual IPs (Metroid, F-Zero, Star Fox, Earthbound), I'm talking about their other IPs (Gyromite, StarTropics, Odama, Wild Gunmen, and many others). Here is a list of majority of the IPs Nintendo owns:

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/the-big-nintendo-ip-list.452814371/
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996

User Info: capturinggod200

capturinggod200
3 years ago#2
yes I totally agree try introducing some characters through super smash bros it worked for pit and revived his 20 year plus dead series.

User Info: bruno1983br

bruno1983br
3 years ago#3
They should make a new Duck Hunt, this time it should be set in a post apocalyptic future, where the few survivors of the great duck war fight against the horde of half duck half machine monsters from outer space, in a open world multiplayer survival environment similar to Day Z.

It should be called Duck Hunt U

User Info: YoyokuKO

YoyokuKO
3 years ago#4
rehash

User Info: Mandrew257

Mandrew257
3 years ago#5
Ice Climbers please.
"One mistake doesnt make someone an idiot. Its how they DEAL with the mistake that makes them a hero" - Ken Pontac.

User Info: BobbyB3000

BobbyB3000
3 years ago#6
I'm still waiting for the next 3d donkey kong game, dk64 was one of my favorite games on the n64 and waiting for a new star fox game, a lot of possibilities with the wii u
Xbox- Bobby3000
PS3- Bobbyb73

User Info: TheGreatUnown

TheGreatUnown
3 years ago#7
Mach Rider
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579
Pokemon Black 2: 2194 6434 0293 XBL:IronPatriot215
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo needs to revisit a lot of their IPs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived