Kamiya said some colorful things about reviews on twitter

#1NinjaGamer_23Posted 8/19/2013 5:35:59 PM
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=210267

Warning to those : there is very harsh language.
#2Banjo2553Posted 8/19/2013 5:37:44 PM
I agree. Everyone looks at the score in a review but they never actually READ the reviews. It saddens me.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#3WhiteKilla666Posted 8/19/2013 5:38:41 PM
Banjo2553 posted...
I agree. Everyone looks at the score in a review but they never actually READ the reviews. It saddens me.

Yep, if they'd read the reviews they would realize nearly every review says that the game has bad controls :)
---
*~If you love HPL and have accepted him as your lord and savior and are not afraid to show it make this your signature~*
#4NovaLevossidaPosted 8/19/2013 5:40:25 PM
> Work in an industry where product reviews are an integral part of the customer's purchasing decisions.

> Bemoan said reviews.
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL
#5SpillardPosted 8/19/2013 5:40:55 PM
WhiteKilla666 posted...
Banjo2553 posted...

Yep, if they'd read the reviews they would realize nearly every review says that the game has bad controls :)

You gotta try the demo. Controls are great.
---
When I grow up I want to be a professional gamer.
#6Banjo2553Posted 8/19/2013 5:41:03 PM
WhiteKilla666 posted...

Yes, it did take me a while to get used to them, though I only played the demo.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#7GoombaXPosted 8/19/2013 5:43:09 PM
WhiteKilla666 posted...
Banjo2553 posted...

3 out of 17 /=/ to most
gotta love sony fanboy mathmagics
---
Currently Playing: MvC 2(PS3), M&L: DT, Demon Souls(PS3), Star Ocean :Last Hope International (ps3), Pikmin 3
#8YamiYugi4400Posted 8/19/2013 5:43:16 PM
lol
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#9Soniv4Ever10Posted 8/19/2013 5:43:25 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
> Work in an industry where product reviews are an integral part of the customer's purchasing decisions.

> Bemoan said reviews.

That's not even what he said?

His post was about focusing too much on review scores, as if the number one person pinned on the game somehow makes or breaks it.

"Score, score, score, score, score, score, score, score, score, score, score... Get rid of ******* score thing & just believe yourself !!"
---
PSN:PhantomResonance
NNID:TheyCallMeSonic
#10NovaLevossidaPosted 8/19/2013 5:53:37 PM
Soniv4Ever10 posted...
NovaLevossida posted...

> Bemoan said reviews.

That's not even what he said?

His post was about focusing too much on review scores, as if the number one person pinned on the game somehow makes or breaks it.

"Score, score, score, score, score, score, score, score, score, score, score... Get rid of ******* score thing & just believe yourself !!"

That's what I said. He's been fussing for about a month at least about review scores.
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL