Was anyone else bored to tears by ZombiU?

#1Shad0wg00nPosted 8/19/2013 9:04:14 PM
My biggest gripe actually is with the reviewers who were reviewing it like an FPS....it's a survival horror game, ala Dead Island, (which I actually preferred but wasn't crazy about either.) Just not a fan, my favourite survival horror game is Resident Evil 2 (which needs a Wii U exclusive remake, where's our Capcom Five :P.)
#2wugeezyPosted 8/19/2013 9:07:35 PM
Lol the capcom 5. I remember that.

Zombi U was good but I did like dead island better. There are some frustrating elements to the game though.
#3muffinmasherPosted 8/19/2013 9:09:24 PM
lol surprisingly enough, I actually find myself coming back to Zombii U to play the multiplalyer sometimes with the fam.
---
3DS FC: 0173-1320-7190
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
#4Shad0wg00n(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 9:11:07 PM
muffinmasher posted...
lol surprisingly enough, I actually find myself coming back to Zombii U to play the multiplalyer sometimes with the fam.

It's not surprising, it's a love it or hate it game and most people liked it. Surprising you play it with your family though :P.
#5WolfAlmightyPosted 8/19/2013 9:17:35 PM(edited)
I liked it. I only played it through once and (ending spoiler I guess) didn't quite make it on the chopper at the end so I didn't get the 'good' ending. It's a weird game in the sense that I wanted to play it but I never wanted to die so I was reluctant to play it and lose my character. I've never had a game that I simultaneously wanted to play and didn't want to play until I got ZombiU.
#6Baha05Posted 8/19/2013 9:23:39 PM
I didn't get bored but I did get sick.

It seems for some FPS games I tend to get a bit motion sickness which varies a lot. Even happens a bit early on in Bioshock Infinite for me.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#7wugeezyPosted 8/19/2013 9:25:14 PM
Baha05 posted...
I didn't get bored but I did get sick.

It seems for some FPS games I tend to get a bit motion sickness which varies a lot. Even happens a bit early on in Bioshock Infinite for me.

Haven't gotten motion sickness since the first time I plaued goldeneye on the n64. I eventually got used to it and haven't felt sick since. But I know it does happen.
#8Baha05Posted 8/19/2013 9:26:51 PM
wugeezy posted...
Haven't gotten motion sickness since the first time I plaued goldeneye on the n64. I eventually got used to it and haven't felt sick since. But I know it does happen.

Yeah it's just weird, playing say Doom 3 for too long makes me feel ill, but I can play something like Borderlands 2, Cod, TF2, or New Vegas with no issue.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#9boysrus72Posted 8/19/2013 9:27:20 PM
Get out of here troll. Every game made for the Wii U is amazing. I just don't know why 99.99999% of the world doesn't understand this fact.
---
Think about it.
#10Shad0wg00n(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 9:47:40 PM
boysrus72 posted...
Get out of here troll. Every game made for the Wii U is amazing. I just don't know why 99.99999% of the world doesn't understand this fact.

You're the one trolling, the funny thing is that some Xbots and PC Elitists actually think like that.