Was anyone else bored to tears by ZombiU?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Was anyone else bored to tears by ZombiU?
3 years ago#1
My biggest gripe actually is with the reviewers who were reviewing it like an FPS....it's a survival horror game, ala Dead Island, (which I actually preferred but wasn't crazy about either.) Just not a fan, my favourite survival horror game is Resident Evil 2 (which needs a Wii U exclusive remake, where's our Capcom Five :P.)
3 years ago#2
Lol the capcom 5. I remember that.

Zombi U was good but I did like dead island better. There are some frustrating elements to the game though.
3 years ago#3
lol surprisingly enough, I actually find myself coming back to Zombii U to play the multiplalyer sometimes with the fam.
3DS FC: 0173-1320-7190
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
3 years ago#4
muffinmasher posted...
lol surprisingly enough, I actually find myself coming back to Zombii U to play the multiplalyer sometimes with the fam.

It's not surprising, it's a love it or hate it game and most people liked it. Surprising you play it with your family though :P.
3 years ago#5
I liked it. I only played it through once and (ending spoiler I guess) didn't quite make it on the chopper at the end so I didn't get the 'good' ending. It's a weird game in the sense that I wanted to play it but I never wanted to die so I was reluctant to play it and lose my character. I've never had a game that I simultaneously wanted to play and didn't want to play until I got ZombiU.
3 years ago#6
I didn't get bored but I did get sick.

It seems for some FPS games I tend to get a bit motion sickness which varies a lot. Even happens a bit early on in Bioshock Infinite for me.
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
3 years ago#7
Baha05 posted...
I didn't get bored but I did get sick.

It seems for some FPS games I tend to get a bit motion sickness which varies a lot. Even happens a bit early on in Bioshock Infinite for me.

Haven't gotten motion sickness since the first time I plaued goldeneye on the n64. I eventually got used to it and haven't felt sick since. But I know it does happen.
3 years ago#8
wugeezy posted...
Haven't gotten motion sickness since the first time I plaued goldeneye on the n64. I eventually got used to it and haven't felt sick since. But I know it does happen.

Yeah it's just weird, playing say Doom 3 for too long makes me feel ill, but I can play something like Borderlands 2, Cod, TF2, or New Vegas with no issue.
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
3 years ago#9
Get out of here troll. Every game made for the Wii U is amazing. I just don't know why 99.99999% of the world doesn't understand this fact.
Think about it.
3 years ago#10
boysrus72 posted...
Get out of here troll. Every game made for the Wii U is amazing. I just don't know why 99.99999% of the world doesn't understand this fact.

You're the one trolling, the funny thing is that some Xbots and PC Elitists actually think like that.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Was anyone else bored to tears by ZombiU?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived