Would anyone mind a Super Mario World HD?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would anyone mind a Super Mario World HD?

User Info: Oni_Taedo

Oni_Taedo
3 years ago#1
Developed by WayForward?
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida

User Info: SlimeSwayze

SlimeSwayze
3 years ago#2
I don't see the point, but I guess I wouldn't care one way or the other. I can go at least 5 years without seeing another 2D Mario platformer, though, whether it is a new game or a remake. I think WayForward could spend their time doing something more worthwhile.
Currently Playing: Too many to report.

User Info: Rival_Blue_1999

Rival_Blue_1999
3 years ago#3
SlimeSwayze posted...
I don't see the point, but I guess I wouldn't care one way or the other. I can go at least 5 years without seeing another 2D Mario platformer, though, whether it is a new game or a remake. I think WayForward could spend their time doing something more worthwhile.

NSMB kinda killed the 2D Mario for me. At the moment mind you.
Nintendo Network: Jon_14

User Info: kuragari1anonly

kuragari1anonly
3 years ago#4
That Super Mario World Redrawn graphics patch was awesome on that note.
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton

User Info: Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
3 years ago#5
I'd skip it for the same reason I'm skipping WWHD, I already have the original game and I'm not buying it again just for graphics (I don't even care about graphics in the first place, I'm still using a SDTV).
I'm not a gamer, I'm a Nintendrone. Here's proof I live to serve Nintendo:
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee371/Anonymous987654321/HNI_0030.jpg

User Info: GoombaX

GoombaX
3 years ago#6
Rival_Blue_1999 posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...

NSMBU was pretty good
Currently Playing: MvC 2(PS3), M&L: DT, Demon Souls(PS3), Star Ocean :Last Hope International (ps3), Pikmin 3

User Info: R_Hunter

R_Hunter
3 years ago#7
GoombaX posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...

NSMBU was pretty good

I hear that NSLU was great but how's the original? This is coming from someone that's enjoyed the NSMB series and owns every entry save for NSMB 2 and the two U games.
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board

User Info: GoombaX

GoombaX
3 years ago#8
R_Hunter posted...
GoombaX posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...

NSMBU was pretty good

I hear that NSLU was great but how's the original? This is coming from someone that's enjoyed the NSMB series and owns every entry save for NSMB 2 and the two U games.

NSMBU is like a mix between what was great about SMW and SMB3.
Tons of secrets and quite a few challenging levels. Specially if you go after all 3 coins in each level.
Currently Playing: MvC 2(PS3), M&L: DT, Demon Souls(PS3), Star Ocean :Last Hope International (ps3), Pikmin 3

User Info: FenderMaster

FenderMaster
3 years ago#9
SlimeSwayze posted...
http://www.jvp-boston.org

User Info: wugeezy

wugeezy
3 years ago#10
Absolutely. Although I personally would prefer one of Mario 3.

When stuff is redrawn it can look amazing in hd. I really liked how Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD looked. And Ducktales also looks awesome.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would anyone mind a Super Mario World HD?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived