Every console (includes handhelds) will get Minecraft, EXCEPT Nintendo consoles

#41SSJ4CHRISPosted 8/20/2013 1:13:11 PM
Terotrous posted...
Who cares. Everyone who wants to play it played it on PC already.

That's why almost 9 million people bought it on Xbox then, right? Sad fanboy alert.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 White 2 FC: 2924 7399 0619 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#42Kromlech06Posted 8/20/2013 1:14:17 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Terotrous posted...

That's why almost 9 million people bought it on Xbox then, right? Sad fanboy alert.

"Grrrr... arf arf arf, hooooowwwllll"
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#43Ammonitida(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 1:14:29 PM
GoombaX posted...
TC, why you so butthurt? Its not the nintendo fanboys trolling the ps4 board

I am butthurt.

Minecraft would be great on the 3DS. The 3D effect would be awesome for a Minecraft game. Ditto for the Wii U's gamepad. The Nintendo consoles have the potential of having the PREFERRED non-PC versions but Nintendo apparently refuses to negotiate to acquire the rights. That is a real shame and a real loss.
#44Baha05Posted 8/20/2013 1:15:34 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

And yet the Xbox version is utter trash compared to the PC one. Yeah there are some benefits of it on the 360 but at the same time far more benefits on PC
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#45Kromlech06Posted 8/20/2013 1:16:05 PM
Ammonitida posted...
GoombaX posted...

I am butthurt.

Minecraft would be great on the 3DS. The 3D effect would be awesome for a Minecraft game. Ditto for the Wii U's gamepad. The Nintendo consoles have the potential of having the PREFERRED non-PC versions but Nintendo apparently refuses to negotiate to acquire the rights. That is a real shame and a real loss.

By "apparently" you mean you have no idea and are just assuming it's Nintendo's fault. Alrighty then.

Got any proof? A tweet from Notch? Anything?
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#46Mavrick588Posted 8/20/2013 1:16:42 PM
ArabrockermanX posted...
I think you'd be a moron to buy it on anything but PC...

This
---
"Video-games are bad for you? That's what they said about Rock 'N' Roll"- Shigeru Miyamoto
#47Ammonitida(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 1:21:27 PM
Kromlech06 posted...
Ammonitida posted...
GoombaX posted...

I am butthurt.

By "apparently" you mean you have no idea and are just assuming it's Nintendo's fault. Alrighty then.

Got any proof? A tweet from Notch? Anything?

Notch has expressed interest in porting Minecraft to Nintendo consoles. It led some here to believe that we would eventually see Minecraft on the Wii U.
#48TerotrousPosted 8/20/2013 1:23:12 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Terotrous posted...

Okay then, we can amend my post:

"Everyone who wanted to play it played it on PC or XBox 360 already".

Either way, it doesn't change the fact that Minecraft isn't a huge deal anymore. It's a fairly old game now and 20 million people have already bought it.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Yume Penguin Monogatari"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#49Who_Dat504Posted 8/20/2013 1:32:51 PM
Baha05 posted...
Ammonitida posted...
STOP with the "better on PC" arguments.

Minecraft 360 has sold almost as much as the PC version. This proves that there is a HUGE demand for Minecraft on non-PCs. Nintendo has blown it once again by not attempting to acquire this popular game license.

Yeah it sold a lot but just because it sells a lot doesn't means it's good. PC is pretty much the definitive version, the only downside I can think are servers.

This is gold coming from a Nintendo fanboy lol
---
Saints, LSU, and Pelicans fan!
#50Baha05Posted 8/20/2013 1:35:54 PM
Who_Dat504 posted...
This is gold coming from a Nintendo fanboy lol

How do you figure? It's pretty damn true and I own both the PC AND 360 version. For PC it's far superior but servers are kinda a strong yet weak point (More then 8 players but more of a pain in the ass to deal with if you own the server)

360 Minecraft is far inferior to the point we are just getting Jungles, which given the size of 360 Minecraft map the landscape will be far too messed up (I was lucky to get a world with all the Biomes on the 360 version, even a Mushroom Island and three villages) but it has a far more user friendly method for MP.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy