Every console will get Mario & Zelda (except non-Nintendo ones)

#1BlougePosted 8/20/2013 12:51:19 PM
True story.
#2rockyminPosted 8/20/2013 12:54:27 PM
Does anyone besides Nintendo fanboys care about Mario and Zelda anymore?
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#3fon1988Posted 8/20/2013 12:56:51 PM
rockymin posted...

They clearly do since everyone seems to be wishing for Nintendo to go third party so they can play their games.
---
NNID: PoisonShroom
#4wugeezyPosted 8/20/2013 12:59:01 PM(edited)
rockymin posted...

Does anyone but Sony Fanboys care about Uncharted or God of War anymore?
Does anyone but xbox fans care about Halo or Gears of War anymore?

Obviously people care about all of these franchises because they have great games in their catalog.

It's apparent that some of you guys take brand loyalty to ridiculous levels. Almost as if those Nintendo Vs. Sega fans never grew up. (Or PS1 versus N64 or whatever gen you started) Competition is good for everyone. And as a gamer its awesome to own multiple consoles if you are able to so that you don't miss out on any great games. So much hatred on these boards its ridiculous.
#5VyersPosted 8/20/2013 1:15:15 PM
Well, a friend of mine is giving me $40 to borrow my PS3 and The Last of Us so that he can play it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#6wugeezyPosted 8/20/2013 1:16:19 PM
Vyers posted...
Well, a friend of mine is giving me $40 to borrow my PS3 and The Last of Us so that he can play it.

Take it! LOL. No kidding. I bought a ps3 JUST for god of war 3. That game was awesome.
#7fusionsamuraiPosted 8/20/2013 1:18:31 PM
rockymin posted...

If the didn't Sony drones wouldn't want them to be third part so they can have zelda on their systems
#8wugeezyPosted 8/20/2013 1:20:19 PM
If nintendo ever went third party, and signed an exclusive deal with Sony or MS, you can believe the other side would use that as a feather in their hat in their arguments. People act as if Nintendo properties are not important. While some of you might hate mario or zelda, the industry does not.