Famitsu gives Wonderful 101 39/40

#21Big_IsaacPosted 8/21/2013 1:17:07 AM
gotta love this board

reviewer gives it a bad score:
"<reviewer> sucks! gave it a low score because he sucked at the game!"

reviewer gives it a good score:
"lol <reviewer> sucks! he gave <insert other game> that score, too! no credibility!"

seriously, people. what the **** is the matter with you?
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#22soarcadiaPosted 8/21/2013 1:17:36 AM
Thierrymon posted...
Draque777 posted...
They also give RE 6 same score

Haha, that's mental. Wonder if the reviewer got fired for that. Or maybe Capcom slipped famitsu some bribes.

I'm not saying famitsu isn't corrupt, but at least they have four people review the games, and each reviewer gives their own score.

If IGN followed this way, so far 101 would have a 8.45
---
Skies of arcadia>>>>>>>>>>> final fantasy 7. Games: nintendo>sony. Tvs: samsung>sony
#23pearl arowanaPosted 8/21/2013 2:11:47 AM
DerPancake posted...
MapleStoryPSN posted...
Didn't they also give Nintendogs a 40/40?

LOL @ their credability

Whats wrong with Nintendogs?

rofl
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar
#24AwayFromHerePosted 8/21/2013 2:41:35 AM
Hasn't it been proven that publishers can buy high review scores from Famitsu?

I seem to remember that story coming out a few years ago.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#25Craig--aPosted 8/21/2013 2:53:27 AM
AwayFromHere posted...
Hasn't it been proven that publishers can buy high review scores from Famitsu?

I seem to remember that story coming out a few years ago.

I remember reading this as well. There was always rumours of corruption because they would always have exclusives which would then score well but I also remember when they reviewed MGS peace walker and it got 40/40 people complained its only because Famitsu appears in the game.

I personally believe most big review sites/mags sell scores not in a traditional "we give you X and you score us a 9/10" kind of way but if a big game scores fairly well across most sites but gamespot gave it a 4/10 then the publishers of that game can easily say well our next AAA game is out soon but you wont get a demo copy, IGN will get it because they scored us better.
#26TalentedMPosted 8/21/2013 2:54:55 AM
pearl arowana posted...
DerPancake posted...
MapleStoryPSN posted...

LOL @ their credability

Whats wrong with Nintendogs?

rofl

Nintendogs is fun as hell!
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#27Boon_McNougatPosted 8/21/2013 3:41:53 AM
Nothing wrong with Nintendawgs, especially for the time it was released in. Smart phone's hadn't really caught tract yet, so the Nintendo DS dominated the casual market with such games as Nintendawgs, Brain Training, Cooking Mama etc. I've played it and it's a decent virtual pet simulator that does a great job of displaying the DS's unique features. For what it is, Nintendawgs is as close to perfect as you could hope, even though it's not really my cup of tea. Looking forward to Wonderful 101.
---
Sneed's Feed & Seed
(Formerly Chuck's)
#28UFOLochePosted 8/21/2013 4:46:22 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
So they give that Jojo game a 40/40? I highly doubt it's that good.

Why? It looks excellent, and with the way you refer to it, I kind of wonder if you've even seen anything about it.
---
NNID:UFOLoche Skype:Viewtifulninja1 3DS FC:2750-1550-6091
Legends never die!
#29ChokusetsuPosted 8/21/2013 4:47:30 AM
MapleStoryPSN posted...

LOL @ their credability

They gave Nintendogs 40/40 because it was perfect for its target crowd.

Famitsu is better at giving scores than any other reviewer because they take that into consideration.
---
De arimasu
#30segagamerPosted 8/21/2013 5:10:26 AM
All of their GOTYs have been some kind of RPG except for Super Mario Bros. in 1985.