Wind Waker $59.99 .......

#1suzukimatsuiPosted 8/21/2013 3:47:12 AM
Wtf is this crap that Nintendo is pulling? How the hell can they seriously ask $60 for an HD remaster/remake on an old release? I have not seen a single HD remake/remaster for more than $40 at release. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix, FF X/FF X-2, Okami HD, Beyond Good and Evil HD, and Ico/SoTC HD collection are only a few that were priced at $40 or lower.

I know that there are places that have some sales for the game at $50 but still this is ridiculous for a 10 year old game.
#2KAMMYqueenPosted 8/21/2013 3:55:04 AM
Don't buy it, Simple as that
#3ghostofspartapPosted 8/21/2013 3:56:06 AM
suzukimatsui posted...
Wtf is this crap that Nintendo is pulling? How the hell can they seriously ask $60 for an HD remaster/remake on an old release? I have not seen a single HD remake/remaster for more than $40 at release. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix, FF X/FF X-2, Okami HD, Beyond Good and Evil HD, and Ico/SoTC HD collection are only a few that were priced at $40 or lower.

I know that there are places that have some sales for the game at $50 but still this is ridiculous for a 10 year old game.

its 49.99 search the web son search the web
---
PSN-P4R4N01AK<------> WIIU-heroeoftime <-------------> lol does the wii count as a console?
#4Beatperson14Posted 8/21/2013 3:57:27 AM
Nintendo is the greediest of the big three
#5wingo84Posted 8/21/2013 3:59:38 AM
KAMMYqueen posted...

It's amazing the crapstorm people create as if they HAD to buy the game. If you want it, you buy it and deal with the price. Don't agree with the pricing? Dont buy it!!
---
NNID - Wingo84
Learning the flute/Contemplating buying a 3DS
#6suzukimatsui(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 3:59:59 AM
ghostofspartap posted...
suzukimatsui posted...

its 49.99 search the web son search the web

Can you not read I DID say that it was $50 at some other locations as well. $49.99 is basically the same as $50............
#7VanderZooPosted 8/21/2013 6:00:19 AM
wingo84 posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...

It's amazing the crapstorm people create as if they HAD to buy the game. If you want it, you buy it and deal with the price. Don't agree with the pricing? Dont buy it!!

It's about the principle, Nintendo shouldn't be charging full price for a 10 year old game.
---
Man of Steel - 26.06.13
"You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards"
#8deathwave21Posted 8/21/2013 6:22:53 AM
suzukimatsui posted...

Pretty sure you pulled that price out your a**. I read somewhere the game would be included with the purchae of a Wii U deluxe.
---
Do you want to go to college for free? Go Marines!
#9DXiRoNMaNPosted 8/21/2013 6:26:38 AM
man Nintendo and their rehashes. WW is a bottom tier Zelda game too
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#10lt519Posted 8/21/2013 6:40:12 AM
VanderZoo posted...
It's about the principle, Nintendo shouldn't be charging full price for a 10 year old game.

Nintendo should be charging whatever people are willing to pay for it. They are a business trying to make money. If people don't buy it at $50 they'll be forced to drop the price and rethink their future remake pricing. Simple as that.
---
Playing: Dust Elysian Tail, The Walking Dead, Rogue Legacy, NSLU, Luigi's mansion, FE: Awakening
Own: Gaming PC, PS3, Wii, Wii U, 3DS, DS