How dirty is your Gamepad?

#1MilesTeg420Posted 8/21/2013 9:56:20 AM
Disclaimer: mine has been used just about every day since launch.

Mine is pretty dirty. There is dust/grime layer around the edge of the screen that seems very hard to remove.

Due to the odd way the speaker holes are (one big hole instead of many little ones) there is visable grime in there that I doubt can be adequately cleaned.

There seems to be much space around the d-pad, again leading to dust/dirt that seems impossible to remove.

There are many holes and stuff on the back of the pad that also seem to be getting dirty.
#2YoyokuKOPosted 8/21/2013 10:32:07 AM
i really despise the gloss finish.

btw, i don't consider anything with gloss clean if my finger slides on it without resistance.
#3mrchimPosted 8/21/2013 10:34:40 AM
I don't use my finger so it's pretty clean.
#4_Sovereign_Posted 8/21/2013 10:36:07 AM
Mine has been used almost every day since Nov. 18th, and it still looks like it just came out of the box. All of my controllers look that way.
---
I do not return to topics. I say my peace and move on. If you draw issues with what I say, then by all means, inbox me.
#5HayashiTakaraPosted 8/21/2013 10:39:25 AM
Spotless, I wipe it down once a day.
#6Rasputin77Posted 8/21/2013 10:40:54 AM
_Sovereign_ posted...
Mine has been used a total of probably 30-45 days since Nov. 18th, and it still looks like it just came out of the box. All of my controllers look that way.

Same, although I did change a few of your words around to match my situation. ;)
---
Trolling = 'posting a message designed to get others mad enough to violate one of the other rules'
Because 'design' can be interpreted through a screen, right?