Super Mario Galaxy 3 or Super Mario Sunshine 2?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Super Mario Galaxy 3 or Super Mario Sunshine 2?
3 years ago#1
Which? - Results (325 votes)
Galaxy 3.
24.31% (79 votes)
Sunshine 2.
48.31% (157 votes)
F*** all that. Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars 3D/HD remaster.
27.38% (89 votes)
This poll is now closed.
http://wiiudaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/super-mario-wii-u-640x439.jpg
I'll register that as a new quest.
DIES AND BLOSSOMS AGAIN
3 years ago#2
If I had to pick one it would be another Galaxy. I loved the first two, and Sunshine is very "meh" to me.
But the thing that makes Woody special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what.
3 years ago#3
Sunshine

While I like Galaxy and Galaxy 2 better, I don't want it to become overkill. Not to mention I would love to see another game on Isle Delfino or another tropical island similar to it.
3 years ago#4
The screwed up Galaxy 2, who knows how much they could f*** up another "sequel"?

I also don't see what's so great about SMRPG.
3DS FC: 1048-8562-6194
3 years ago#5
2wingedangel posted...
The screwed up Galaxy 2, who knows how much they could f*** up another "sequel"?

I also don't see what's so great about SMRPG.

You haven't really given them a chance to redeem themselves.
I'll register that as a new quest.
DIES AND BLOSSOMS AGAIN
3 years ago#6
How about a whole new game. Something like I dunno, using what they have been doing with NSMB but making it 3D and adding a whole new way to play each character, like in SMB2 where they were all special... but multiplayer!

That would be pretty cool.

I voted SMRPG... Because it is my favorite game.
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
3 years ago#7
Galaxy 3.
Sunshine was terrible.
I'm a promiscuous gamer; Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, and none of them know I'm cheating on them.
3 years ago#8
In all honesty, another Sunshine would be my pick. Galaxy already got a fantastic sequel and while I can't say too much for the whole FLUDD mechanic alone, I think that Sunshine had amazing levels. I'd like to see more of Isle Delfino.
There's no mistaking it.
3 years ago#9
Sunshine. Galaxy getting another sequel is going overboard.
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2
3 years ago#10
I'd love to see an HD trilogy at some point without the Wii controls. They were a big turn-off for me, and I'd want to play Galaxy 1 & 2 without them.
Battletoads, Killer Instinct, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, DK Country, Diddy Racing, Banjo, Conker.
Rare, you will be missed.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Super Mario Galaxy 3 or Super Mario Sunshine 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived