Splinter cell and Deus ex wiiu demonstration videos...

#1kingbadjoPosted 8/22/2013 5:29:50 PM
Are a sign that Nintendo should have it's own exclusive commercials on multi plat titles. Or at least have something on advertisements that say "These features are only on the wiiu"

How will people know about the differences? I haven't seen commercials showcasing the exclusive features. It will show why some multi plat titles are best bought on a wiiu.

Have they already been doing this?
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#2SSJ4CHRISPosted 8/22/2013 5:34:14 PM
The exclusive features in Deus Ex don't warrant buying the Wii U version for $20 more than the PS360 versions.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 White 2 FC: 2924 7399 0619 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#3WhiteKilla666Posted 8/22/2013 5:35:12 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
The exclusive features in Deus Ex don't warrant buying the Wii U version for $20 more than the PS360 versions.

The Wii U differences in any multiplat are not worth buying lol
---
Posted using GameFlux
#4kdognumba1Posted 8/22/2013 5:53:32 PM
kingbadjo posted...
Are a sign that Nintendo should have it's own exclusive commercials on multi plat titles. Or at least have something on advertisements that say "These features are only on the wiiu"

How will people know about the differences? I haven't seen commercials showcasing the exclusive features. It will show why some multi plat titles are best bought on a wiiu.

Have they already been doing this?

As far as I know, they haven't been doing that which is one of the reasons they're not doing so well. Sony and Microsoft many times do exclusive commercials for games on their consoles, Nintendo needs to start doing this as well.
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#5Board_hunter567Posted 8/22/2013 10:43:05 PM
Isn't that up to the publishers?

Not like it matters, Deus Ex is Square Enix's "our titles don't sell on Nintendo hardware" card and Splinter Cell Wii U exists because Ubisoft has a billion studios that need something to do I guess.
#6soarcadiaPosted 8/22/2013 10:45:29 PM
WhiteKilla666 posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

Batman was vastly superior.
---
Skies of arcadia>>>>>>>>>>> final fantasy 7. Games: nintendo>sony. Tvs: samsung>sony
#7erasedMUSEPosted 8/24/2013 5:08:21 PM
soarcadia posted...
WhiteKilla666 posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

Batman was vastly superior.

In what way? I have read from many users that it's actually the worst.
---
Favorite bands in no particular order: 1) Muse 2) Editors 3) Interpol 4) The National
Gaming Systems I own: PS2, PS3, 3DS, Vita, & semi gaming PC